Get ready for summer with these Air Fryer Summer Recipes, this list will keep your oven off and your Air Fryer going!
Summer means LOTS of being at home or maybe running around a lot. For us, it’s an equal mix of both.
We like to spend most of our summer at the pool, which means a lot of quick and easy meals. When we aren’t grilling, we are using our Air Fryer.
Here in Oklahoma, it easily reaches 100+ degrees on a regular basis, and turning on the oven isn’t going to happen so the Air Fryer is the next best option.
This great list of Air Fryer Summer Recipes will help you come up with a lot of ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks!
What are some easy air fryer recipes for kids to make?
These recipes are perfect to teach the kids to make too, especially if maybe an older one is watching younger kids.
Some recipes that are perfect for that age are Air Fryer Pizza Bagels, Air Fryer Taquitos, Air Fryer Corn Dogs, and Air Fryer Quesadillas.
This list will feature a variety to choose from but those are some of our go-to recipes that the kids help make too.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Summer Recipes:
Using garden-fresh vegetables for recipes in the Air Fryer is quite possibly my favorite thing about summer!
Air Fryer Squash, Air Fried Green Tomatoes, Air Fryer Okra, and many more vegetables can easily be roasted or even fried in the air fryer in minutes.
This gives you some light, healthier options to make those vegetables just as delicious as deep-fried vegetables.
Be sure to pick a few from this list and get ready to make some great meals!
Air Fryer Summer Recipes
- Graham Crackers or Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bar Use 1/4 of a full size bar for each or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Using a graham cracker, place half on the bottom of the air fryer with 1 marshmallow on top.
- Air Fryer at 390 degrees for 4 minutes. Watch closely as all air fryers heat differently. (Air Crisp Function of the Ninja Foodi)
- Once done, carefully remove with silicone tongs and add the chocolate and additional graham cracker on top.