These Easy Air Fryer Beef and Bean Taquitos are the perfect air fryer beef recipe!
If you are like me, sometimes you need a quick dinner…super quick! That has been our life lately; however, summer is here and I’m ready for the slow down.
Air Fryer Taquitos are a wonderful easy go-to for lunch or dinner and they are easy to customize for each individual taste and ingredient preference. In this case, we will focus on beef and bean.
I LOVE my air fryer and I especially love quick air fryer recipes too. These can be a go-to air fryer lunch recipe or air fryer dinner recipe too.
They are also simple to make gluten-free, which is a must for us so that’s always nice!
Can you use foil in the air fryer?
First, for this recipe, I didn’t use foil but you certainly can. It is actually so much easier to clean up when you use foil. If you do make sure the sides are rolled up a bit so that air can continue to circulate.
Should you use corn or flour tortillas for Air Fryer Taquitos?
We prefer to use white corn tortillas; however, you can use either.
If you are using corn tortillas, I suggest warming them up for a few seconds before rolling them because it makes them more pliable.
Tips for making Air Fryer Taquitos
The one thing I like to do is use batch-cooked ground beef for these. What does this mean? It means ground beef I have cooked and prepared in advance and have either had in the freezer or fridge to use.
If you are using an air fryer that is built into your oven, you can make a lot more at once.
Another great way to make this easy is to use this Slow Cooker Taco Meat.
Now it’s time to make Air Fryer Taquitos!
Grab more Air Fryer Beef Recipes!
Air Fryer Beef and Bean Taquitos
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Package Gluten-Free or Regular Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can of Refried Beans
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 20 White Corn Tortillas
- Begin by preparing the ground beef if it isn’t already.
- Brown the meat on medium-high heat and add in the taco seasoning per the instructions on the package.
- Once you are done with the meat, heat up the corn tortillas for about 20 seconds in the microwave, this will make them pliable. Corn tortillas need to be warmed up before using or they will tear when rolling them. *See Note*
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray or add a sheet of foil and spray.
- Add ground beef, beans, and a bit of cheese to each tortilla.
- Wrap them tightly and place seem side down in the air fryer.
- Add a quick spray of cooking oil spray, such as olive oil cooking spray.
- Cook at 390 degrees for 5 minutes. Carefully flip them, and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until browned on top.
- Repeat for any additional tortillas.