These Air Fryer Enchiladas are a great way to enjoy dinner tonight!
A few months back now, I whipped up these fabulous Air Fryer Cheesy Beef Enchiladas. This post will show you exactly how to make Air Fryer Enchiladas.
The best part was that I was able to use Gluten Free Tortillas to make them gluten-free too. That’s right, they can easily be Gluten Free Air Fryer Cheesy Beef Enchiladas too.
I’ve mentioned many times that I just love our Air Fryer.
If you are looking to buy one, be sure to check out this post on how to choose the right air fryer first!
Our air fryer is honestly getting to the point I am going to have to purchase a new one. I have used it THAT much!
I love to warm up frozen foods in it too, just to avoid having to heat up the oven. I love that I can use the air fryer without having to preheat it too.
What is the best Gluten Free Tortilla for Gluten Free Air Fryer Cheesy Beef Enchiladas?
If you need gluten-free, I’ve found these Gluten Free Mission Tortillas to be the best option.
The other alternative is to use a White Corn Tortilla. I do suggest with either option, warming them up first to make them more pliable when preparing them.
I used the Gluten Free Mission Tortillas for these that you see in the pictures in this post.
What do you need for Air Fryer Cheesy Beef Enchiladas?
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- White Corn Tortillas or Flour Tortillas, Gluten Free or Regular
- Black Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
- Chopped Chilies
- Enchilada Sauce
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Sour Cream
This meal is easy to complete from start to finish in less than 30 minutes, making it a great choice for a busy weeknight.
How do you make Air Fryer Enchiladas?
Air Fryer Enchiladas are easy to make, simply wrap up all of your cooked ingredients into the tortilla of choice and then place it inside your air fryer basket.
In order to keep things clean, I like to use a sheet of foil underneath the enchiladas.
Always make sure to keep the foil wrapped up on the sides, similar to the picture above so that the air will still circulate in your machine.
If you did not want to use foil, you could also use a pan that fits inside your machine too.
Quick tips for Air Fryer Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
If you want to make this even faster, do a batch cooking day where you cook the ground beef ahead of time and freeze it.
Once you are ready to make these, simply warm up the ground beef and prepare the enchiladas.
I am now using a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer; however, you can check out a variety of different air fryers in my post on, How to Choose the Right Air Fryer.
If you want all these recipes right at your fingertips, be sure to grab the e-book. This e-book features 15 Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning or Gluten Free Taco Seasoning
- 8 Gluten Free Tortillas or Regular Flour Tortillas *See Note*
- 1 Can Black Beans Drained & Rinsed
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes Drained
- 1 Can Mild Chopped Green Chilies Drained
- 1 Can Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Begin by browning the ground beef in a medium sized skillet.
- Add in the taco seasoning as instructed on the package.
- Build each tortilla by adding beef, beans, tomatoes, and chilies.
- Place each one inside the basket of the air fryer, if preferred; line the basket with foil first.
- Once all the enchiladas are made, pour the enchilada sauce evenly over them.
- Evenly add the cheese on top.
- Cook on 355* for 5 Minutes in the Air Fryer.
- Carefully remove, add toppings, and serve.