Make a batch of delicious and easy Air Fryer Country Style Ribs in your Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi!
Country Style Ribs are a favorite around our house and there are so many ways to make them. Of course, you can do them right on the grill outside or you can also try these Grilled Country Style Ribs using the Ninja Foodi Grill.
If you want to try baby back ribs in the Ninja Foodi, these Ninja Foodi Baby Back Ribs are AMAZING. This recipe uses a multi-cooker and uses a few different functions.
For this particular recipe, we are only using the Air Fryer. So you can use the air fryer that you own to make these fabulous ribs plus a little barbecue sauce, that’s all you need!
Tips for Making Air Fryer Country Style Ribs:
These ribs need to be at least 145*F as an internal temperature; however, we like to get them closer to 160*F. It’s going to be up to your personal preference but be sure they are at least 145*F.
We also use pork country style ribs for his recipe too, I find they are a bit tender than beef but again, it’s your preference.
This particular recipe will have the air fryer preheat for about 5 minutes, so you can go ahead and set your air fryer to 375*F while you are getting the ribs ready and let it just warm up for 5 minutes.
Once the preheating is done, add the ribs and cook them for 10 minutes on each side or until your desired doneness. They’ll come out perfectly tender and will taste just like they came off the grill.
Plus, it’s an easy way to make dinner. We paired these with Air Fryer Baked Potatoes.
- 2 Pounds Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs
- Head Country Seasoning
- Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 375*F for about 5 minutes.
- While this is preheating, add the seasoning and sauce to the ribs and coat well.
- Once coated well, spray the air fryer basket or air crisp basket with the cooking spray of your choice.
- Add the ribs to the air fryer and cook at 375*F for 20 minutes, flipping them after 10 minutes. If using a Ninja Foodi this would be using the air crisp function.
- Cook until the internal temperature reaches at least 145*F or your desired doneness.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 627Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 218mgSodium: 341mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 60g