Make the best simple green beans in just 15 minutes with these Air Fryer Green Beans!
Air Fryer Green Beans are one of the easiest vegetables to make in the air fryer. They have a great crispy texture similar to being roasted in the oven.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Green Beans:
As with ALL air fryer recipes, the air fryer machines heat differently. That means if it’s your first time making these be sure to watch them closely to get the cooking time right for your machine.
I prefer to cook these at 390*F for 15 minutes, that is with no pre-heating of the air fryer. It gives them a very crispy taste, similar to being cooked in the oven and roasted.
These can also be seasoned with a variety of seasonings, if you like these spicy you can always add some red pepper to them or spicy seasoning.
We typically just add garlic salt to ours and a little cooking oil spray. I prefer olive oil; however, if you prefer one with a higher smoke point other oils that work well are grapeseed and avocado.
Can you cook frozen green beans in the Air Fryer?
This recipe is specifically for fresh green beans; however, you can also frozen beans in the air fryer too. I’d suggest cooking those closer to 20 minutes to get nice and crispy.
Again it’s up to your preferred level of crispy that you prefer your beans to be.
Now, are you ready for this amazing meal? If you like this you’ll also enjoy this Air Fryer Chicken Legs and Vegetables too. That happens to be our go-to for a busy weeknight meal.
Air Fryer Green Beans
- 12 oz Trimmed Green Beans Fresh
- Cooking Spray of Choice
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt or to Taste
- Coat the air fryer with cooking oil spray of your choice (grapeseed, avocado, coconut, etc.)
- Add the trimmed green beans and spray with an additional coat of cooking oil spray.
- Evenly season with garlic salt.
- Cook in the air fryer at 390*F for 15 minutes.
- Add additional time if needed to get them crisp to your liking.