Air Fryer Steak Fajitas are a great choice for dinner! They are super quick, tasty, and family-friendly!
I feel like with every Air Fryer meal that we try, we fall in love, it’s just so easy to get dinner on the table.
This recipe can easily be made with some fresh garden produce paired with a wonderful cut of steak to make these easy Air Fryer Steak Fajitas!
Tips for Making Air Fryer Steak Fajitas:
If you want to make this with less mess, you can add foil to the air fryer basket. If you do add foil, just roll up the sides so that air still circulates.
Another option is to add a silicone liner, which also means it won’t stick to the bottom too.
This recipe takes about 15-20 minutes to fully cook but as always be sure to keep a close eye on it as all air fryers heat differently.
I made these in a Ninja Air Fryer.
What do you need for Air Fryer Steak Fajitas?
- Air Fryer
- Thin Sliced Steak
- Green, Red, & Yellow Bell Peppers
- White Onion
- Fajita Seasoning
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
I put this all in the air fryer, added a bit of grapeseed oil spray, and away it went! I cooked this on 390* for about 10 minutes or until your desired doneness. I would check to be sure of the settings on your air fryer for steak.
I am now using a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer; however, you can check out a variety of different air fryers in my post on, How to Choose the Right Air Fryer.
I’ve found that many air fryers are all made differently, it’s always best to be sure and see if there is an optimal time on your air fryer for steak.
If you want all these recipes right at your fingertips, be sure to grab the e-book. This e-book features 15 Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
Air Fryer Steak Fajitas with Onions and Peppers
- 1 lb Thin Cut Steak
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- 1/2 Cup White Onions Sliced
- 1 Packet Gluten Free Fajita Seasoning
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Gluten Free Corn Tortillas or Flour Tortillas
- Line the basket of the air fryer with foil and coat with spray.
- Thinly slice the steak against the grain, this should be about 1/4 inch slices.
- Mix the steak with the peppers and onions.
- Add to the air fryer.
- Evenly coat with the fajita seasoning.
- Cook for 5 minutes on 390*.
- Mix up the steak mixture.
- Continue cooking for an additional 5-10 minutes until your desired doneness.
- Serve in warm tortillas.