Make this EASY Air Fryer Mexican Pizza for a quick, simple weeknight meal!
Are you ready for an easy dinner tonight? These Air Fryer Mexican Pizzas will quickly be a go-to weeknight meal in your household, I promise!
These pizzas use flour tortillas along with a variety of toppings and then you can easily assemble them and cook them right in your air fryer, Ninja Foodi, or Ninja Speedi.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Mexican Pizza:
The base or sauce for this pizza will be red enchilada sauce instead of pizza sauce.
Also, be sure to remember that you will need to cook the meat as well before air frying the pizzas. We like to use leftover taco meat to make these after a taco night. It’s a great way to use up extra.
If you do not have extra, simply use the skillet to brown the ground beef. If you are using a Ninja Foodi then you can use the pot of the Ninja Foodi and the SAUTE function to brown the ground beef.
These are very simple to customize with a variety of toppings such as black olives, green onions, sour cream, and salsa.
If you want to make them spicy, add some taco sauce or jalapeno.
Can you reheat Mexican Pizza in the Air Fryer?
These can be re-heated at 330*F for 3-4 minutes.
Of course, this can be done with the pizzas from this recipe but even your Taco Bell Mexican Pizza can be reheated in the same way!
They can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days after they’ve fully cooled following cooking as well.
What goes with Mexican Pizza?
Mexican Pizza can be served with fresh-cut vegetables or Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn.
Ready to enjoy this pizza? Check out even more Air Fryer Pizza Recipes too!
Air Fryer Mexican Pizza
- 1 Lb Ground Beef or Ground Chuck
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1 Envelope Taco Seasoning or 2 Tbsp Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Enchilada Sauce
- 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 Cup Refried Beans
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Taco Sauce
- 3 Cups Colby Jack
- Black Olives
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, warm up the onions and add the ground beef.
- Using a heat proof spoon, crumble the meat into small pieces. Cook and stir until the meat is all the way browned, no pink left.
- If needed, drain the meat and return to the skillet.
- Add the taco seasoning, water, and enchilada sauce into the skillet with the meat. Mix this well to fully coat.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and let simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Place 2 of the tortillas together in the air fryer and place a trivet over it so they do not fly away, if you do not have a trivet, you can place 2 metal spoons on them.
- Warm the tortillas at 330*F for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully remove the tortillas and place them on a plate.
- Mix together the refried beans and sour cream.
- Using 1 tortilla, add about 1 Tbsp of refried beans and spread evenly.
- Add the cooked ground beef mixture about 1/4 cup.
- Place the 2nd tortilla on top and press down gently.
- Brush the top with taco sauce, then add cheese to cover.
- At this point, you can sprinkle additional onion or black olives if you prefer.
- Carefully place back in the air fryer.
- Cook in the air fryer at 330*F for 6-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Carefully remove and serve.