Make this easy and delicious Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn in minutes!
If you love these Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas, I highly suggest pairing them with this Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn. It’s the perfect delicious combination and meal.
If you need to make this in the Ninja Foodi, check out the original post for Ninja Foodi Mexican Street Corn.
My family absolutely loves Air Fryer Corn on the Cob, we make it this way the majority of the time now. It comes out perfect every single time, it’s even better when you boost the flavor with this street corn.
What do you need for Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn?
- Corn Cobs
- Cotija Cheese
This is all you need to make this tasty corn. The best part is it comes out with a wonderful sweet and savory combination.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn:
The corn is simply being air fried and then the topping is being added once the corn is fully cooked. This is yet another wonderful option to make in your air fryer.
Remember that all air fryers do heat differently, so you may need to add or take away a minute or two depending on yours.
The corn typically takes about 10 minutes to cook in the air fryer, it will have a nice crunch to it.
Once the corn is done, you will combine the ingredients and use a brush to brush it over the corn cobs.
Right before serving add the chopping cilantro and cotija cheese on top.
Our air fryer fits 4 corn cobs perfectly in it; however, this may need to be adjusted for your particular air fryer. That means you may need to cook the corn cobs in batches if it’s smaller.
This recipe can also be done with mini corn cobs as well.
Perfectly Paired with these Recipes:
Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn
- 4 Corn Cobs Trimmed
- Cooking Oil Spray of Choice
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Lime Juiced
- Grated Cotija Cheese
- Chopped Cilantro
- Begin by placing the corn cobs into the air fryer, coat them with a spray of cooking oil spray of choice.
- Cook at 360*F for 10 minutes using the air fryer rotate the corn halfway through the cooking time.
- While the corn is cooking, combine the butter and mayonnaise with the juice of a lime.
- Mix this well.
- Carefully remove the corn once done and coat each one with butter and mayonnaise combination.
- Add the cheese and cilantro evenly over the corn cobs and serve.