Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower (Ninja Foodi)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
The best way to eat a low-carb treat is with these Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings, make them in the Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi!
Do you love buffalo wings? Well, the best thing is that now you can make them with cauliflower instead. This gives you a great flavor in a good-for-you vegetable form.
These are perfect for parties and games, where you want something with lots of flavors but a vegetable instead, perfect with all the same dipping sauces you would use for traditional buffalo wings.
They are the perfect vegetarian choice, plus keto-friendly too.
What do you need for Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower?
- Olive Oil
- Buffalo Sauce
- Bread Crumbs (Gluten-Free or Regular)
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
Can you make your own Buffalo Sauce?
If you need to use only pantry ingredients, check out this recipe for Homemade Buffalo Sauce.
As always, you can also buy your own buffalo sauce at the store as well; however, it’s nice to have a homemade option too.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower:
It’s very important to do one layer; this means you may need to batch cook if you cannot fit them all in at one time.
If you overcrowd the cauliflower, it will not evenly cook and won’t yield that same crispy texture.
This recipe can be made with regular olive oil; however, I find olive oil spray is the best option. This is typically what most with air fryers have on hand, simply evenly spray the air fryer basket just before adding the cauliflower.
The Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is also perfectly paired with celery sticks and ranch dressing, it makes a great addition as a snack or meal!
- 4 Cups Cauliflower Florets
- 4 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free or Regular Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- Olive Oil Spray
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and buffalo sauce.
- Add in the cauliflower and coat well.
- In another bowl combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place each cauliflower floret in the bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with olive oil spray.
- Place the cauliflower evenly in the air fryer basket, this will need to be done in 2 batches, this should fit half the cauliflower.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes at 350*F until the cauliflower is golden brown and cooked through, looking crispy. If you prefer, you can add another coat of olive oil spray to the top to give it a more crisp look and texture. (I suggest checking in on it at 12 minutes, if not fully cooked, cook until 15 minutes.)
- Once done, carefully remove and cook the additional batch.
- Serve with sides of your choice like celery and ranch dressing.
Remember all air fryers heat differently, so it's best to check in on these around 12 minutes and then add additional time if needed. I also prefer to coat them with a coat of olive oil spray too.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 186Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 1096mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g