Make the BEST Air Fryer Chicken Recipes that will fill up your menu!
One of the first things you’ll likely want to make in the Air Fryer is Air Fried Chicken and I don’t blame you, it’s delicious!
The thing is though that you can make so many more Air Fryer Chicken Recipes than just that, the list will go on for months.
Is Air Fried Chicken Healthy?
This will be dependent on how you prefer it. It’s certainly a better option than deep frying because you are eliminating most of the oil.
In saying that though if you make Air Fried Chicken and dip it in ranch dressing, it probably isn’t that healthy!
Can you put raw chicken in the air fryer?
Yes! Raw chicken can be placed in the air fryer and cooked. It’s best to check the temperature with a meat thermometer to be sure it’s cooked to at least 165*F with the internal temperature.
Can you use aluminum foil in the air fryer when cooking chicken?
I do this a lot because it’s just easier cleanup and in my air fryer sometimes the chicken sticks to the basket.
If you do add aluminum foil, be sure to leave some room for air to still circulate. I roll the foil up on the side of the basket so the air can still get through.
I also find with any recipe it’s best to spray the foil or the basket with oil based spray.
Now that we have those questions out of the way, it’s time to try out some of these easy air fryer chicken recipes.
Which one do you plan to try first? I have to say I have several on my list! Each of these fabulous foodies allowed me to share their delicious recipes with you.
30+ Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- The chicken breast can be seasoned with salt, pepper, or other seasonings that you prefer.
- Coat the air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the air fryer basket and cook at 390*F for 6 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and carefully turn the chicken, coat with additional spray if needed, and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of at least 165*F.
- Remove and serve.