Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli (Gluten-Free)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make this easy Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli in 25 minutes, it’s gluten-free and low-carb too! It can be served over cauliflower rice too.
This may be one of my favorite go-to air fryer recipes, Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli. It’s ready to eat in just 25 minutes and it’s SO EASY to make low-carb and gluten-free too.
First, if you want this to be low-carb, be sure to top it over Cauliflower Rice. My kids even loved this one and that says a lot too.
I’m one of those people that really does not like raw or steamed broccoli, but if it’s air-fried…I love it! I need it to be a little crispy in order for me to really want to eat it.
What chicken should you use for Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli?
This can easily be personal preference but for almost all of the air fryer chicken recipes that I make, I prefer Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs.
The chicken thighs really hold their flavor more than chicken breast and do not dry out either. I really feel like the chicken breast just does not taste as good as the chicken thighs do, but feel free to use whichever you prefer.
It’s important to note too, if you use chicken breast, you may want to check on the chicken around 20 minutes. It will likely cook a bit faster than the chicken thighs.
What do you need for Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli?
- Chicken Thighs
- Broccoli Florets
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Olive Oil Spray
- Cauliflower Rice or White Rice (Optional)
Tips for Making Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli:
That’s all you need, just a few ingredients, and all we use is a little olive oil spray and Lemon Pepper Seasoning. If you prefer you can top the dish over rice too. If you want to keep it low-carb, go with the cauliflower rice.
This dish only takes 25 minutes to cook at 390*F in the air fryer, we like to open the lid up and stir it up about 1/2 way through the cooking time and spray it again with a little more olive oil spray to keep it nice and moist.
Now, make this great, easy meal with this Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli!
- 2 Lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 12oz Package of Broccoli Florets (Fresh or Frozen)
- Lemon Pepper
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Cooked Cauliflower Rice or White Rice (Optional)
- Start by slicing the chicken into chunks.
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray, then add the chicken to the basket along with the broccoli.
- Evenly coat with Lemon Pepper about 1-2 Tsp.
- Spray with a coat of olive oil spray.
- Cook in the air fryer at 390*F for 25 minutes. Around the 12-13 minute mark, open the lid, stir the ingredients and coat with another coat of olive oil cooking spray and then continue cooking.
- Serve over cooked cauliflower rice or white rice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 568Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 277mgSodium: 512mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 62g