Get ready for a tasty dinner using the air fryer tonight with these Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Thighs!
I am finally starting to get back into the swing of things around here, a normal schedule is just ahead too! Our kids head back to school next week, although I think we are all going to be in for a rude awakening getting up so early…I’m ready for routine.
I honestly think the early mornings are going to be harder for me than they will be for them. As we start to adjust I have no doubt these Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Thighs will be showing up on our menu plan.
I basically adapted my recipe for Glazed Chicken Thighs to create these Air Fryer Chicken Thighs, simply by adjusting the cooking method. They turned out wonderfully and did not disappoint!
We ended up pairing them with Air Fryer Fried Squash. This made for a quick and easy meal.
I suggest putting the chicken in a bag with the marinade in the morning, it seems like it just has such a great flavor when it sits all day. Once you are ready for dinner, it’s simple to just toss it in the air fryer and let it cook.
I have no doubt this will be a go-to when my kids are in school because we will soon be balancing homework again.
I’ll admit too, I always start with good intentions on keeping them doing schoolwork over the summer but a few weeks in and that’s out the window. So let me just say a prayer real quick that they still remember some of what they learned.
I am now using a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer; however, you can check out a variety of different air fryers in my post on, How to Choose the Right Air Fryer.
Surely they will…right?
My son is going into 4th grade and the homework he has had in the past has been over my head! That’s a great way to make you feel pretty dumb…isn’t it?
I never thought I’d have trouble helping my 3rd grader with homework, but that math they do these days is just insane. I’ll be over here proudly using my calculator…don’t mind me.
What do you need for Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Gluten Free Soy Sauce or Regular Soy Sauce
- Gluten Free Worcestershire Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Air Fryer
How to Choose the Right Air Fryer?
If you are searching for an air fryer, be sure to check out this article on, How to Choose the Right Air Fryer.
Now it’s time for dinner. Enjoy this delicious Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Thighs recipe!
If you want all these recipes right at your fingertips, be sure to grab the e-book. This e-book features 15 Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Gluten Free Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Grated Peeled Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Crushed
- 8 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- Place the chicken thighs in a Ziploc bag, add in the sauce and make sure it coats the chicken.
- Let these sit for about 2-3 hours or more.
- When ready to make, cook in the air fryer at 390* for 5 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- The internal temperature should be at least 165 degrees before serving.