One of the easiest meals full of flavor and ready to go in less than 30 minutes, Air Fryer Glazed Chicken and Vegetables!
One of our favorite ways to make chicken is with a little twist on Glazed Chicken Thighs. It’s very simple with pantry style ingredients.
Should you use chicken breast or chicken thighs?
We prefer to use boneless, skinless chicken thighs for this recipe.
Chicken thighs cooked in the air fryer tend to stay nice and juicy and chicken breast tend to dry out a bit quicker, which is why we prefer chicken thighs.
Can you cook meat and vegetables in the air fryer at the same time?
It is possible to cook both the meat and vegetables at the same time as the air fryer. Air Fryer Glazed Chicken and Vegetables is made in the air fryer all in one dish in about 25 minutes.
This is very similar to the Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas, also made all in the air fryer together.
The main thing is that you want to be sure the vegetables and meat will be ready in 25 minutes and not overcooked.
What do you need for Air Fryer Glazed Chicken and Vegetables?
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Gluten-Free Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- Brown Sugar
- Mixed Vegetables
- Rice (Optional)
We decided to serve this dish over rice; however, you can keep it a very low-carb meal by omitting the rice or adding cauliflower rice.
Do you need to marinate the chicken?
To get the best flavor, it is best to marinate the chicken before cooking it, this is what really gives this dish the flavor.
There are not many added seasonings once the chicken is marinated so most of that nice flavor is going to come from that marinade. This can be marinated about 2-3 hours before serving or you can do it all night as well, the longer, the better.
This is also easy to make as Ninja Foodi Glazed Chicken and Vegetables using the air crisp basket and function of the Ninja Foodi! It’s a great dish to add to your list of Ninja Foodi Recipes!
Now are you ready to make this super easy, tasty dish in less than 30 minutes? It’s time to make Air Fryer Glazed Chicken and Vegetables!
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Gluten-Free Soy Sauce (Coconut Aminos)
- 1/2 Tbsp Gluten Free Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, Crushed
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 12oz Bag of Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- Cooked Rice (Optional)
- Begin by adding the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic to a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag and seal to coat the chicken with the marinade.
- Let this rest in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer or ninja foodi with olive oil cooking spray.
- Once ready to cook, slice the chicken into chunks.
- Place the chicken in the basket along with the vegetables.
- Coat with olive oil spray and a dash of garlic salt if preferred.
- Air Fry for 25 minutes at 390 degrees, stir it about halfway through the cooking time, and coat with more olive oil spray if preferred.
- Serve when chicken is at least 165 degrees internally and over rice, if preferred.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 277Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 137mgSodium: 673mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 30g