Make some tasty Air Fryer Chicken Tenders in mere minutes!
Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with the Air Fryer? It may just be my favorite appliance.
So much so that I made sure to find a place for it on the counter, which I hate having appliances on the counters, so that says a lot!
I don’t like counter clutter but apparently having them all under the cabinet isn’t convenient for the rest of the family. Ha!
That leads me to these fabulous Air Fryer Chicken Tenders with chicken tenderloins.
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
I adapted this recipe from these Copycat Chick-Fil-A Nuggets, they are completely gluten-free too! I will say too, these are best served warm right after cooking, the chicken isn’t nearly as juicy if you wait and eat them later after reheating them.
How to make Chicken Tenders
They are just perfect right out of the air fryer.
I am certain too, you could make these nuggets as well just by cutting the chicken into bite size pieces.
I used boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins for these and it was a simple way to make dinner.
I am now using a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer; however, you can check out a variety of different air fryers in my post on, How to Choose the Right Air Fryer.
They even can be seasoned with a variety of seasons to give different flavors too.
Tips for making Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
The key to this recipe is to be sure to marinate them well so that the juices really soak into the meat.
I would advise marinating for at least 4 hours, but you can also do overnight.
If you are planning them for dinner, just prep them in the morning and let them marinate while you are at work for the day. Then, it’s simple to add them the air fryer and cook them up for dinner.
We love to pair ours with this Homemade BBQ Sauce too. What’s your favorite dipping sauce? I think Honey Mustard is likely my all-time favorite.
Let’s get to eating these delicious Air Fryer Chicken Tenders!
If you want all these recipes right at your fingertips, be sure to grab the e-book. This e-book features 15 Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer Parmesan Breaded Chicken Tenders
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- 8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour or Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- In a Ziploc bag, combine the milk, pickle juice, and egg.
- Place the chicken inside the bag, seal, and let this marinade at least 4 hours or overnight. Be sure to place it inside another bowl or pan in case it leaks.
- Once you are ready to cook the chicken, combine the flour, salt, paprika, and ground pepper in another Ziploc Bag.
- Take the chicken out of the marinade, letting the excess marinade drip off it and then place it inside the bag with the flour mixture.
- Seal and shake the bag so that all the chicken is well coated with the mixture.
- Place the chicken in the pan of the Air Fryer and spray with a good coat of oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes on 390* or the appropriate temperature for chicken on your Air Fryer.
- Carefully open and flip the chicken and spray with another coat of spray.
- Continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
Leave a Reply