Get ready to win with the Air Fryer and these 30 Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
I am in love with my air fryer. That would be a very true story. So much so that I created this website devoted to only Air Fryer Recipes.
I thought I’d start out with a nice round up of recipes so that all those tasty recipes are in one spot and easy to navigate!
Which Air Fryer Should I Purchase?
Haven’t purchased an Air Fryer yet? Be sure to check out this post, How to Choose the Right Air Fryer, before you purchase.
It’ll give you some great tips on things to look for when making that purchase.
I currently have a 3.7L Midea Air Fryer, it’s very similar to this FrenchMay Air Fryer that is on Amazon. It’s perfect for a family of 4; however, I’d actually love to get a bigger one. If you are just now purchasing one, be sure to keep in mind the size you may need.
Most recipes I do serve 6, which means I usually do two rounds of cooking in the Air Fryer to cook all that I have for dinner. Not always but many times I do.
As soon as I got the Air Fryer though, I was immediately stumped as to what to make in it. Then, I realized that you can literally do just about everything in it. I mean you can cook whole chickens, stir fry, breakfast meals, even donuts in it!
What Air Fryer Should you Buy?
The sky is seriously the limit and then some with an Air Fryer.
There are so many great recipes out there, I’m anxious to try more too.
I am now using the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer. I can tell you that it is unbelievably amazing! It is basically a pressure cooker, slow cooker, oven, and air fryer all in one! I rarely use my actual oven anymore.
Are you ready to get started with your Air Fryer?
30 Easy Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Honey Garlic Chicken
Cajun Shrimp Boil in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Pizza Toast
Air Fryer Chicken Teriyaki Bowls
Air Fryer Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Nuggets
Air Fryer Bratwurst and Vegetables
Air Fryer Ranch Breaded Pork Chops
Air Fryer Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Air Fryer Sausage, Beans, and Potato Hash
Air Fryer Fried Zucchini & Squash
Air Fryer Recipes
- 1 Large White Onion Sliced about 1/4 inch slices.
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Cups Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour or Regular Flour
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 2 Cups Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs or Regular Bread Crumbs
- Salt to Taste
- Place the onions in a shallow bowl or dish and pour the buttermilk over them.
- Let them sit and soak for 1-2 hours.
- Prepare a bowl for the flour, a separate bowl for beaten eggs, and another bowl for the breadcrumbs.
- Add a dash of salt to the breadcrumbs.
- Dip the onions in the flour, dust off any excess.
- Dip them in the eggs, let the excess drip off.
- Coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Place evenly in the Air Fryer.
- At this point, you can add some salt to them or salt them after they are done.
- Fry them in the Air Fryer on 390* for about 5 minutes on each side or until they are crispy.
- If you prefer, spray with some cooking spray to get them a little bit more brown in color.
Leave a Reply