Are you ready for a super simple dinner tonight? Then, you should try this Air Fryer Sausage, Beans, & Potato Hash!
If I haven’t won you over yet, let me tell you that my Air Fryer is a rockstar! It’s actually going to have to be upgraded at some point because I have used it so much that I’ve nearly worn it out.
Of course, it could be that it probably doesn’t belong in the dishwasher but who has time for hand washing? Okay, well maybe I do but that doesn’t mean I want to do it.
This past week has been slammed with busy schedules. Honestly, I feel like I’ve checked out on life somewhat lately. I’m not sure what it is but the funk has been very real.
It isn’t anything to worry about just maybe the change of seasons and adjusting to everything?
It’s basically made me not really want to do anything but go to the gym and take a nap…and guess what? The nap NEVER happens.
I always have high hopes but ultimately that is one thing I really don’t have time to do.
The Air Fryer is my go-to for all things dinner lately and sometimes even breakfast. Just check out this Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole and be amazed.
How to Choose the Right Air Fryer?
Maybe you are completely overwhelmed with all the choices of an Air Fryer, if so be sure to check out this post on How to Choose the Right Air Fryer.
What do you need to make Air Fryer Sausage, Beans, & Potato Hash?
- Cocktail Sausages
- Green Beans
- Small Potatoes
- Olive Oil Spray
That’s literally all you need! Now, let’s talk seasonings.
What seasoning should you use for Air Fryer Sausage, Beans, & Potato Hash?
This is where things get to be customizable. I decided to use a no salt added basic seasoning. It is a mixture of seasonings without salt.
It served to be a great choice because you get plenty of salt in the sausage, in my opinion. I would suggest a blend of seasonings such as a no salt blend or a dash of garlic powder.
The seasoning and spray are more for the potatoes and green beans, because most of the flavor will come from the sausage.
Tips for making Air Fryer Sausage, Beans, & Potato Hash
This meal is so easy to make in just about 20 minutes. If you like potatoes to be a bit softer, you may want to cook it a bit longer.
I felt like 20-25 minutes was best, they tasted more like new potatoes.
They were cooked but not to the point that you could potentially mash them. It was a great in between and just how we preferred them.
Are you ready for dinner tonight?
If you want all these recipes right at your fingertips, be sure to grab the e-book. This e-book features 15 Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
Air Fryer Sausage, Beans, & Potato Hash
- 4 Cups Potatoes Quartered
- 1 Packaged Cocktail Sausages About 14oz
- 1 10 oz Bag Frozen Green Beans
- 1 Tsp No Salt Added Seasoning
- 1 Olive Oil Spray
- Wash and cut the potatoes.
- Place a sheet of foil in the bottom of the air fryer if you prefer or simply use the basket of the air fryer. Spray the foil or basket with olive oil spray.
- Place the potatoes on the bottom, top with sausages and green beans. Note – green beans do not need to be thawed.
- Add the seasoning of your choice.
- Spray with a nice coat of olive oil spray.
- Cook in the air fryer for 25 minutes at 355*. Stop half way through and mix up the ingredients to turn them and avoid burning. At this point, spray with additional olive oil spray if needed.
- Remove and serve.