Get ready to enjoy a delicious breakfast with this Air Fryer Sausage Breakfast Casserole.
We all know by now that I’m obsessed with my Air Fryer, right? If not, then let me tell you that I am in fact obsessed with the Air Fryer.
This Air Fryer Sausage Breakfast Casserole is absolutely delicious.
My oven is starting to get dusty because I am hardly using it now. My latest discovery is that I can make a breakfast casserole in my air fryer, sounds fun, doesn’t it?
Tips for Making Air Fryer Sausage Breakfast Casserole:
I originally made this recipe back in 2018 and revisited it to update pictures; however, it’s been a favorite ever since and is regularly on our menu plan!
This casserole can be put together in a pan that fits in your air fryer or on a sheet of foil and placed in the air fryer.
Since I use a Ninja Foodi regularly, I decided to use this Ninja Multi-Purpose Pan and it worked wonderfully.
There is no right or wrong casserole pan for this, the only key here is that it needs to fit your machine. If you have a pan that you use in the oven that fits your machine, then you can use it for this.
When we originally made this in 2018, I used a sheet of foil and foil-lined my air fryer which does work as long as you leave room around the sides to let air circulate. Since that time, I’ve found a pan is just much easier to use.
All the ingredients will be placed in the pan uncooked including the sausage and it will all cook in the air fryer.
When it’s ready to serve, I liked to use a meat thermometer and just make sure the entire dish and sausage are at least 165°F internal temperature. Typically after 20 minutes, they are closer to 180°F and more than done!
I am now using a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer; however, you can check out a variety of different air fryers in my post on, How to Choose the Right Air Fryer.
What do you need for Air Fryer Sausage Breakfast Casserole?
- Air Fryer
- Hash Browns
- Ground Breakfast Sausage
That’s all you need for this Air Fryer Sausage Breakfast Casserole. In mere minutes, you will have a delicious dinner or breakfast waiting for you. I guess I should say, brinner?
Are you ready to eat? Enjoy this Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole!
Making this Ninja Foodi Breakfast Casserole:
If you are using a Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, then the pan that you use can be placed on the wire rack in the lowest position and then put into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
At that point, you will go ahead and use the Air Crisp function to cook.
If you are using a Ninja Speedi with the Air Crisp function, then you can place the pan directly into the basket of the machine.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
If you want all these recipes right at your fingertips, be sure to grab the e-book. This e-book features 15 Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
Air Fryer Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- 1 Lb Hash Browns
- 1 Lb Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion Diced
- 4 Eggs
- Foil line the basket of your air fryer OR Use a pan that fits your air fryer and proceed with the instructions.
- Place the hash browns on the bottom.
- Top it evenly with the uncooked sausage, crumbling it throughout the dish.
- Evenly place the peppers and onions on top.
- Cook it at 360°F for 10 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and mix up the casserole a bit if needed.
- Crack each egg in a bowl, then pour right on top of the casserole.
- Cook on 360°F for another 10 minutes. If you like the hashbrowns super crispy, add an additional 5 minutes, but be sure to check in on it first as all machines heat differently.
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste.