Did you know you can make Air Fryer Pizza in a variety of ways? Learn all the ways that you can easily make it in your Air Fryer!
Did you know that not only can you make a great air fryer pizza, but you can also make a variety of different types? You sure can right in your Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi!
This tends to be on our menu plan almost every week, it’s a great customizable meal option that can be made in less than 10 minutes. That means during basketball season it’s a staple for us!
Can you cook pizza in the air fryer?
Absolutely and you can cook it in the Ninja Foodi using the Air Crisp function. They can be made using frozen pizzas, but you can also create your own like the ones featured in this post.
I think it actually tastes better than baking it in the oven in my opinion. The bottom gets a bit more crispy and the toppings have more of a broiled texture.
What type of Air Fryer Pizza can you make?
The basic Air Fryer Pizza is this pan pizza. It can be made with your own dough or you can use a frozen crust. I typically use a gluten-free crust to make ours.
Once you have your dough or crust, then the toppings are all up to you. We love to make it this way because then everyone gets to choose what goes on their pizza.
If you want to do something more simple, try bagels as the base, this is a great option for lunch and a good one to use when teaching the kids to cook too.
Now it’s time to eat, which one will you choose?
Air Fryer Pan Pizzas
- Gluten-Free Pizza Dough or Crust
- 2 Cups Pizza Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Additional Pizza Toppings
- Prepare the pizza dough as instructed on the recipe that you are using if needed.
- Spray a 7-inch springform pan or a sheet of foil with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the pizza dough or crust on the foil or pan and shape to fit the size you prefer.
- Top with pizza sauce, pizza toppings, and cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes in the air fryer.