Make the easiest lunch or snack with Air Fryer Pizza Crescent Rolls!
One of the most versatile foods to make in the Air Fryer is crescent rolls, a variety of tasty snacks and even desserts can be made with these.
Check out this list of Air Fryer Crescent Roll Recipes!
Today, we’re going to focus on these Air Fryer Pizza Crescent Rolls, which are easy to customize with your favorite toppings.
What crescent rolls should you use for the Air Fryer?
The crescent rolls DO MATTER and off-brands are not the same as the real deal, so I highly suggest Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
I have tried many different brands of crescent rolls and the ones that hold together the best in the Air Fryer are the rolls from Pillsbury.
They are thicker than the off-brands which means you can fully wrap the ingredients that you have inside of them without having holes or thin dough. That’s important when trying to get the best crescent roll.
This is also my NOT sponsored opinion, Pillsbury works the best.
How long do you cook Air Fryer Pillsbury Crescent Rolls?
From my experience, the vast majority of recipes with crescent rolls can be cooked for 8 minutes at 360*F.
If you go over this time frame and temperature, you will have burnt crescent rolls and no one wants that!
Remember to read each recipe carefully on the list as they are all made differently.
Can you make different types of crescent roll pizzas?
Air Fryer Pizza Crescent Rolls can be made with a variety of toppings including cheese, Hawaiian, Pepperoni, Sausage, and more!
These can be made with any type of pizza toppings that you prefer.
My kids usually go for pepperoni so that’s normally what we end up with.
Air Fryer Pizza Crescent Rolls
- 1 Package Crescent Rolls (Pillsbury work the best 8-Count)
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 16 Slices Pepperoni
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Carefully open the crescent rolls and unroll them.
- On the longer side of the crescent roll, add pizza sauce and pepperoni about 2 per roll. Top them with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Roll each crescent from the long side to the smaller size.
- Coat the air fryer basket with grapeseed oil spray or use a silicone liner, then place the crescent rolls evenly into the basket. This is best done with 4 at a time.
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 360*F for 8 minutes, carefully flip them after 4 minutes. If using the Ninja Foodi, use the air crisp function.
- Remove and serve.