In 4 minutes, make an excellent Air Fryer Naan Pizza with this simple recipe!
One of the best uses of the Air Fryer is to make quick, easy meals that help you avoid going and spending on take-out because let’s face it…food prices are crazy!
Today, we will make a speedy recipe in just 4 minutes with leftover Air Fryer Chicken Pesto.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Naan Pizza:
First, this can be done with any of your favorite toppings or traditional pizza toppings; however, I am going to focus it on making an Air Fryer Chicken Pesto Pizza.
If you have leftovers of Air Fryer Chicken Pesto, this is the perfect choice to use it up in a whole new meal.
A few tips though, first be sure to watch your pizza closely the first time that you make these because as I’ve said previously, all air fryers heat differently.
This worked well for my Ninja Air Fryer at 360*F for 4 minutes. If your cheese isn’t quite melted, add an extra minute.
For our pizza in this recipe, we used Basil Pesto as the sauce, then we topped it with Air Fryer Pesto Chicken, Fresh Mozzarella, and Roma Tomatoes.
The best cheese for Air Fryer Pizza:
Use low-moisture Mozzarella as it will melt better, but the pre-shredded mozzarella does not melt well, so I would not recommend that.
It’s best to use fresh low-moisture mozzarella or to grate the block of low-moisture mozzarella yourself.
In this case, I did not use a lot of cheese just a few pearls of mozzarella.
What type of naan should you use in the Air Fryer?
This was all topped on a Naan Pizza, we did store-bought naan; however, you can also use your own homemade version too.
Our naan was fresh, not frozen. If you do use frozen, I would heat it up for about 1-2 minutes, then add the toppings.
Air Fryer Naan Pizza
- 2 Regular Size Naan Bread
- 1/2 Tbsp Basil Pesto Sauce
- 1 Cup Cooked Pesto Chicken
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Sliced Roma Tomatoes
- Remember, you can use any toppings you prefer.
- Cut the regular size naan in half to fit your air fryer basket.
- Add the basil evenly to each slice of naan to lightly coat the crust.
- Top with cooked chicken, mozzarella, and tomatoes.
- Air Fry at 360*F for 4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Carefully remove, slice and serve. Repeat for remaining Naan if needed.
Leave a Reply