Do you love a good pizza? Making individual pizzas in the air fryer is basically the BEST way to do it! They come out tasting just as good as your local pizza shop, plus personal pan size!
I decided to use the method from my Air Fryer Pizzas to make these Air Fryer Taco Pizzas.
The one thing I truly love about making these pizzas is that they are easy to customize. If you want, you can even have all the ingredients on hand and make them order when you are ready to eat one instead of making several at once.
In our case, we needed to make 4 of them, so this recipe does make enough for 4 pizzas; however, you can always store the ingredients until you are ready to make another one too.
What pizza crust should you use for Air Fryer Taco Pizzas?
These pizzas can be made with a store-bought pizza crust that is individual pan pizza size or you can also make your own dough as well, it’s up to you!
If you are gluten-free, Wholly Wholesome Gluten-Free Pizza Crust works the BEST! They also carry dough as well, so you can decide which one you want.
I usually just grab the crust for the individual size, but either one works just as well.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Taco Pizza:
This recipe uses our taco salad recipe and basically tops it right on a pizza and it’s so good!
It’s best to top your pizza crust with prepared taco meat, ranch-style beans, and cheese. Then, this will be cooked in the air fryer.
Once this is done, at that point you would add on any additional toppings. We like to top ours off with Fritos and Catalina Dressing.
If you are looking for a little mess meal, this is not it! This does get messy but it’s so delicious and a nice twist to a classic pizza.
Enjoy this Air Fryer Taco Pizza!
Air Fryer Taco Pizza
- 4 Gluten-Free ore Regular Pizza Crust/Dough Individual Pan Pizza Size
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Package Gluten-Free or Regular Taco Seasoning
- 15 oz Can Ranch Style Beans Drained
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Lettuce
- Black Olives Optional
- Grape Tomatoes Optional
- Catalina Dressing
- Begin by browning the ground beef and adding the taco seasoning as instructed in the package. Set aside.
- Using 1 pizza crust, add ground beef, beans, and shredded cheese.
- Carefully place in the basket of the air fryer and cook at 375*F for 8 minutes.
- Remove and add additional toppings, finishing it off with Catalina Dressing.
- Repeat these steps for each additional pizza, these ingredients will make 4 individual pan-pizza size pizzas.