Make a very easy ham with this Air Fryer Ham, it’s naturally gluten-free and simple to make!
As we head into the holidays, most of us are having much smaller holiday dinners and this Air Fryer Ham is the perfect way to do it with a small ham.
Air Fried Ham is so simple to make and only takes about 30 minutes. It can be glazed with your choice of glaze. We decided to just coat it with some brown sugar.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Ham:
If you are using the glaze that comes with the ham or your own, it may be best to put foil or parchment under the ham. If you do this, but be sure there is still room on the sides or bottom for the air to flow throughout the air fryer or Ninja Foodi.
This will help avoid a very sticky air crisp basket once it’s done.
This particular recipe and what fits best for us in our Ninja Foodi Air Fryer was a 3-pound boneless ham that’s pre-cooked, so you are warming it up with the Ninja Foodi.
This is a great recipe to add to your list of Ninja Foodi Recipes too!
What can you serve with the Air Fryer Ham?
I’ve made entire holiday dinners in our Air Fryer, here are some other great options for the air fryer.
This is a great option for your holiday dinner, plus remember you can make this in a Ninja Foodi or Air Fryer too.
Air Fryers do tend to heat differently, so you want to be sure the ham is at least 165*F internally before serving, it should be nice and warm.
Now enjoy this tasty ham recipe made right in the air fryer!
Easy Air Fryer Ham
- 3 lb Boneless Cooked Ham
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Olive Oil Spray
- Glaze Optional
- Coat the air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the ham in the basket, you can use aluminum foil and place it on this to avoid a messy basket if you are using a glaze.
- Once the ham is in the basket, coat with brown sugar and top evenly with parsley and a coat of olive oil cooking spray.
- Cook using the air fryer function at 350*F for 30 minutes.
- If you are using the glaze, prepare the glaze while the ham is in the air fryer and add it in the last 5-10 minutes of cook time. Just carefully coat the ham with it and then finish cooking.