Make a great easy meal or snack with Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Sliders!
One of our favorite easy meals to make is Ham and Cheese Sliders, even better when you can make them as Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Sliders.
If you are looking for a basic ham and cheese sandwich check out these Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Sandwiches.
These Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Sliders are going to use a few simple ingredients such as ham, cheese, mayo, butter, and a great mixture of dijon mustard and Worchestershire sauce.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Sliders:
If you prefer, you can use this Air Fryer Ham to make these sliders. This is actually a great way to use leftover ham or turkey.
That’s right, they can be made with turkey as well or really any lunch meat that sounds good to you.
It’s best to use mayonnaise on the inside of the Hawaiian rolls then you will top the cheese and ham right inside.
Remember that when you slice the rolls, you do not want to cut the rolls or pull them apart, you are just slicing down the middle to open them up for the sandwich.
Then, they will be sliced to fit into your air fryer. I usually slice them right in half and do two sections or two batches in the air fryer.
The ham will go on the bottom layer and the cheese on top, we use swiss cheese for these sliders.
Once you have the sliders prepared, a melted butter mixture will then be brushed right on top and sprinkled with poppy seeds.
They will come out of the air fryer nice and crispy with melted cheese and can be cut or pulled right apart and served.
What should you serve Air Fryer Sliders with?
These are great served with Air Fryer Potato Chips. It makes for a great picnic-style lunch or party appetizer.
Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 1 Pound Sliced Ham
- 1 Package Hawaiian Rolls
- 8 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Dash Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Poppy Seeds
- Begin by slicing the entire set of Hawaiian rolls in half in the middle, do not pull them apart.
- Once they are sliced in half, add mayo to both insides of the Hawaiian Rolls.
- Top them with the sliced ham and cheese.
- At this point, build them back together just like a typical sandwich, cut the section of rolls to fit your air fryer if the entire bunch will not fit in your air fryer. In our case, I cut them in half to cook in 2 batches. Once you have them cut to fit, go ahead and place in your air fryer.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter.
- Whisk in the mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, and salt into the butter.
- Use a brush to brush this mixture on the top of the rolls.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 360*F for 5-8 minutes until the cheese is melted. Carefully remove and repeat if needed.
- Pull apart and serve.
Yummy, thank you!
Julie Briones says
Kristy, this is one of my families fave recipes… but they always make them in the oven! We’ll have to make use of the air fryer, as well, since we never have enough oven room! Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Turn About. I’ll be featuring your post this week! Pinned!