Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs are a simple way to make dinner too!
Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs are a great twist on Air Fryer Meatballs with Beef.
In my beef meatballs, I used oats for the base, but for this recipe, we will use breadcrumbs.
How do you make Gluten-Free Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs?
These meatballs are easy to make gluten-free with one swap of breadcrumbs. Use gluten-free breadcrumbs to make these gluten-free.
As always, check all other ingredients before using to be sure there is no cross-contamination.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs:
These are basic meatballs without sauce, so it’s best to serve them with pasta and marinara or you can add sauce to them as well.
Although there is salt in this recipe, you can substitute the salt with garlic salt or onion salt to give them extra flavor.
These meatballs can be made in a Ninja Speedi or Ninja Foodi using the Air Crisp Function.
It’s important to remember not to overcrowd the basket of the air fryer, and to leave room on each side to fully cook these. We were able to cook these in one batch in the Ninja Speedi; however, you can do multiple batches if needed.
How do you store turkey meatballs?
Store the meatballs in an airtight container or Ziploc bag in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Can you freeze Turkey Meatballs?
These can be stored frozen too.
These can be stored and cooked for up to 3 months.
First, place them on a plate and place them directly in the freezer until they are frozen. Once fully frozen, transfer them to the bag. This way they do not freeze stuck together.
When ready to serve, you can cook them directly in the air fryer at 350°F for 4-5 minutes on each side.
Variations of Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs:
- Make it Spicy! Add Red Pepper Flakes and Chili Powder.
- Make it Kid-Friendly! Add some cheese like Colby Jack or Mozzarella.
- Make it Deluxe! Add some chopped onions and mushrooms!
Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Gluten-Free or Regular Breadcrumbs
- 1 Whole Egg
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the ground turkey, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, ground pepper, breadcrumbs, and egg.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Use a cookie scoop, 1 1/2 TBSP, and scoop the meat mixture into a ball.
- Roll it into the palm of your hand.
- Air Fry at 350°F for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the internal temperature has reached 165°F.
- Serve and Enjoy!