Check out all the ways to make Air Fryer Tacos!
One of the very first recipes I shared on this website was Air Fryer Tacos and we’ve since had this recipe millions of times it seems like!
We absolutely love using our air fryer for a variety of taco recipes, which led me to this post and all the ways to make air fryer tacos!
From different toppings to different ways to serve them such as in shells or as a taco ring, tacos are full of flavor and a great easy dinner option.
Can you cook taco shells in the air fryer?
Taco shells can either be heated up in the air fryer if they are already crispy or you can cook them in the air fryer too as I did in these Air Fryer Fish Tacos.
Can you put aluminum foil in the air fryer?
Some recipes in the air fryer call to use aluminum foil in the air fryer. It is safe to use aluminum foil in the air fryer, but you must be sure it’s weighted down and that the sides are rolled up so that you can still get air circulating in the air fryer.
We use aluminum foil to cover the bottom if we have some type of meal that is going to make the basket messy.
Can you make air fryer tacos in the Ninja Foodi?
As long as your Ninja Foodi has the Air Crisp or Air Fryer function then yes, you can make any of these air fryer taco recipes in the Ninja Foodi.
The instructions would be exactly the same except that you would use Air Crisp on the Ninja Foodi to make them.
Now it’s time to enjoy some of these Air Fryer Taco Recipes, which one are you going to start with?!
Easy Air Fryer Tacos
- 12 Corn Taco Shells Hard, Crispy Shells
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 Package Gluten Free or Regular Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Lettuce
- Black Beans Rinsed & Drained
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Tomatoes Onions, Salsa
- In a medium sized skillet, add the turkey and brown.
- Drain if needed, add in the taco seasoning as instructed on the package.
- Build taco with the shell, cooked meat, lettuce, beans, and cheese.
- Add the tacos to the air fryer. It’s best to foil line it and then spray with non-stick cooking spray. Note – Adding foil is optional if you do foil line the basket of the air fryer be sure not to fully cover it in order to allow the air to still flow.
- Cook on 355*F or 360*F for 4 Minutes until crispy. (Some Air Fryers have 355 degrees as an option and others only have 350 or 360 degrees)