Make these crispy Ninja Speedi Chicken Wings, which can also be made in the Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi, using frozen chicken wings!
Are you ready for a treat? If so, then it’s time to whip up some fantastic chicken wings in your Ninja Speedi, Air Fryer, or Ninja Foodi!
These can be made in any of these machines as long as it has the Air Fryer Function!
Can you make Air Fryer Chicken Wings from Frozen Chicken Wings?
These chicken wings are going to be made in a frozen state, which means that you will be defrosting them in the air fryer before fully cooking them.
If you need the method without defrosting, check out these Air Fryer Chicken Wings.
What is a Ninja Speedi?
The Ninja Speedi is a rapid cooker that is put out by Shark Ninja. It’s very similar to the Ninja Foodi; however, it does not have a pressure cooker function.
If using a Ninja Speedi, ALL the recipes on this website can be made in your Speedi simply use the Air Fryer Function.
The instructions will remain the same.
If you do not have a Ninja Speedi, that is perfectly fine use your Air Fryer for these wings!
Try these Ninja Foodi Buffalo Wings too if you enjoy these!
Tips for Making Ninja Speedi Chicken Wings:
Be sure not to overcrowd the Air Fryer or Ninja Speedi, it’s very important to be sure you have space around your wings for the air to fully circulate.
The chicken must be at least 165*F to be considered done and this is best checked with a meat thermometer.
If the wings look a little floury or dry, you can spritz them with Grapeseed Oil Spray and they will get nice and browned.
Remember these chicken wings are made in the frozen state, so you are making them by defrosting them first. If you using already defrosted wings, you would need to skip that first step.
These can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
These are great served with Homemade Ranch Dressing!
Why do you make wings with cornstarch?
The cornstarch will make the chicken crispy, if you do not have it then you do not have to use it but it does make them much more crispy.
Want more Air Fryer Wings? Check out this list of wing recipes!
Ninja Speedi Chicken Wings
- 2 Pounds Frozen Chicken Wings
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tsp Ranch Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- Preheat the Air Fryer or Ninja Speedi to 400*F for 3 minutes.
- Place the frozen wings in the air fryer basket.
- Air Fry at 400*F for 10 minutes.
- Take the chicken wings out of the basket and place them into a large bowl.
- Empty the water from the air fryer basket.
- In the bowl, coat the chicken wings with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the chicken wings.
- The chicken wings are hot so be sure to use 2 big mixing spoons to toss them to be sure they are fully coated.
- Place them back into the air fryer or Ninja Speedi in a single layer.
- Air Fry at 400*F for 7 minutes, then carefully flip the wings.
- Air Fry for an additional 6-7 minutes or until the chicken wings have reached an internal temperature of at least 175-180*F.
- Take the chicken wings out.
- Serve and Enjoy!