In less than 15 minutes make a tasty Air Fryer Cod right in your Air Fryer with this Frozen Cod!
Making frozen fish fillets in the air fryer is so easy, even better when you make this tasty Air Fryer Cod.
Not much is needed to make fish in the air fryer outside of your air fryer, grapeseed oil spray, and the fish you are planning to use.
How do you make Gluten-Free Air Fryer Cod?
In order to make this gluten-free, I used Hook Line and Savour Gluten-Free Air Fryer Cod.
This is by far the best gluten-free frozen fish fillets that I have ever eaten. I found these at our local Costco and it’s been a staple for a quick dinner night ever since.
These can be made in your air fryer in less than 15 minutes.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Cod:
Making this is so simple, but the cooking times will vary. When using the Gluten-Free fish without preheating it took about 15 minutes at 390*F.
If I use something like Gorton’s Fish Fillets, those take about 10 minutes. A lot of it will have to do with the size of the fillet. The gluten-free fillets were thicker than the Gorton’s fillet.
It’s also a good idea to use a silicone liner in the air fryer for less mess. I have been using these regularly now when cooking and it’s a great way to avoid anything sticking to the bottom plus easy to clean.
It’s also best to flip the fish over halfway through the cooking time, which will allow you to evenly cook it on both sides.
What should you serve this with?
Want to make FRESH Fish?
If you are in the market for fresh fish made in the Air Fryer, check out this post for Air Fried Fish. This will use fresh fish and bread it and then air fry it!
Now it’s time to eat! Enjoy!
Air Fryer Cod
- 4-6 Frozen Cod Fish Fillets
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Coat the air fryer basket with grapeseed oil spray and place the frozen fish fillets into the basket.
- Spray with another coat of grapeseed oil spray.
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 390*F for 12-15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is fully cooked. It is best to flip the fillets halfway through the cooking time. The internal temperature should be at least 145*F before serving.
- Carefully remove and serve.