In just 8 minutes enjoy these easy Air Fryer Sausage Patties with your next breakfast!
Don’t you hate when grease is all over the place when making sausage? The air fryer saves you all that hassle of grease and clean up with this simple way to make Air Fryer Sausage Patties.
This breakfast sausage is simple to make in just 8 minutes in the air fryer, with basically no prep work needed.
What do you need for Air Fryer Sausage Patties?
To make Air Fryer Sausage Patties, all you need is the breakfast sausage of your choice, like pork sausage. Once you have it defrosted, simply slice off the sausage to make patties, or you can form the patties as well.
Once that is done, you really do not need anything else unless you want to add some additional seasonings to your sausage. We liked to add a little fennel seed to ours to season them a bit.
How long do you cook sausage patties in the Air Fryer?
If you are using raw sausage as we did in this recipe, you will set the air fryer to 390*F and cook for about 8 minutes or until fully browned.
If you are using frozen sausage patties that are precooked, you can cook those at 390*F for about 4 minutes.
The internal temperature for sausage patties needs to be at least 160*F to be considered fully cooked.
What type of meat should you use?
A variety of meat can be used for this such as:
Either of these options will work, if you use the fresh patties, you do not need to cut or shape them because they are already done. If you use the sausage roll, be sure to cut or shape before placing in the air fryer.
This method does work for sausage links as well.
Now, are you ready for breakfast? Pair these with these Air Fried Eggs for a great breakfast!
- 1 lb Pork Sausage or Fresh Patties
- Fennel Seed or Preferred Seasoning
- Prepare the sausage by slicing it into patties or using fresh patties, add fennel seed or any preferred seasoning to the sausage.
- Preheat the air fryer at 390*F for about 2 minutes before cooking if preferred.
- Place evenly in the air fryer and cook at 390*F for 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the patties and cook an additional 4 minutes.
- The internal temperature of the sausage should be at least 160*F to be fully done.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 340mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 7g