Make a quick and easy dinner plus all done in your Air Fryer or Ninja Speedi with this Air Fryer Pizza Pasta!
If you have ever wanted to try a really good casserole in your Air Fryer or Ninja Speedi then this is the one for you, Air Fryer Pizza Pasta!
This recipe will be prepared on the stovetop and then finished off in the Air Fryer. The result will be a cheesy pizza pasta that will be enjoyed by all.
This serving size is about 2, so it’s great to pair alongside a salad or do for a smaller family.
Tips for making Air Fryer Pizza Pasta:
This pasta is made with elbow macaroni; however, it can also be made with rotini or shells too.
Small Pepperoni work best for this or you can slice your own pepperoni slices too.
Air Fryer Pizza Pasta can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. To warm it up, place it back in the air fryer at 330*F for 3-4 minutes or in the microwave.
If you want to make it spicy, then add some red pepper flakes to the pasta.
This dish will use an 8-inch round cake pan and needs to be coated with butter before adding the pasta so that it does not stick.
The best thing to serve this with is Air Fryer Garlic Bread, this is a great little addition you can put in the Air Fryer while the pasta is cooling.
The pasta is going to be cooked and prepared on the stovetop, then it will be added to the pan. If you want to make a similar recipe in the Ninja Foodi, try this Ninja Foodi Pizza Pasta.
Enjoy this easy recipe, plus remember you can add peppers and other pizza toppings too!
Air Fryer Pizza Pasta
- 2 Cups Cooked Pasta (Short Pasta like Elbow Macaroni)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/4 Cup Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella, Divided
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Colby Jack, Divided
- 20 Pepperoni Slices, Divided
- Butter or oil an 8-inch cake pan, any pan that fits your air fryer and is heatproof will work.
- Cook pasta according to box instructions and drain.
- Put the pasta into a large bowl.
- Add salt, onion powder, and ground pepper. Mix well.
- Add the condensed cheddar soup and diced tomatoes. Mix the pasta so that it is all coated with the condensed soup.
- Add half the mozzarella and Colby Jack, then mix well.
- Add about half of the pepperoni slices into the mixture and mix.
- Pour pasta into a prepared cake pan and spread evenly.
- Add the remaining cheese and pepperoni slices. Press the pepperoni into the mixture slightly so it will stick to the cheese and not fly around the air fryer.
- Place into the air fryer and cook for 7 minutes at 330*F.