Make, warm and cheesy Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread in under 10 minutes!
Are you ready to pair some delicious Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread with your next plate of Spaghetti?
This garlic bread is made with a fresh loaf of bread and a few pantry-style ingredients along with cheese to give it that delicious cheesy taste and texture!
What bread do you use for Air Fryer Garlic Bread?
This bread is made with a crusty French loaf. The loaf can be sliced as you see here in 1/2 inch slices, or you can simply cut it in half and keep it in a long baguette.
Just be sure to use crusty bread to get that thick outer crust.
Can this be made in the Ninja Speedi or Ninja Foodi?
This can be made in the Ninja Foodi just like you would make it in the Air Fryer using the Air Crisp function.
If you use a Ninja Speedi, we have found that the temperature seems to get hotter, so we like to make this in the Speedi at 315*F a bit lower than a traditional air fryer or Ninja Foodi.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread:
This recipe for Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread is made with fresh bread; however, you can also use frozen, but you would need to adjust the temperature and time.
For a frozen option, be sure to check out this Air Fryer Texas Toast, it’s ready in 4 minutes.
The baguette can be cut as you see in the images or sliced in half and cooked in a small loaf like in the image above.
The cheese is entirely optional, you can easily make this with just the garlic butter.
We find the cheese adds a great boost of flavor though, be sure to use a combination of cheeses as written in the recipe to give it a good flavor.
This is best with Parmigiano Cheese along with either Mozzarella or Colby Jack.
Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1/2 Baguette (Cut into about 6 slices or lengthwise)
- 4 Tbsp Salted Butter, Room Temperature
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella (or a mix of Colby Jack and Mozzarella)
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmigiano
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 330*F (Ninja Speedi would be 315*F).
- Slice half the baguette into 1/2 inch thick slices and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Mix this up well to combine.
- Butter each slice of bread on each side with the garlic butter mixture.
- Sprinkle some Mozzarella and Parmigiano on each bread piece.
- Place bread in air fryer basket.
- Air Fry for 7-8 minutes.
- Carefully remove and serve.