Make delicious Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs in just 12 minutes in your Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi!
Making hard-boiled can be done in your air fryer in minutes, with a little practice! The first thing to remember is ALL air fryers heat differently. I mean even the SAME brand can heat totally different than another one made by the same company.
I have no idea…they just all seem to put off a different variation of heat. That means with any recipe you make in the air fryer, always watch it carefully the first time you make it until you get the right timing for your air fryer.
How long does it take to cook a hard boiled egg in the air fryer?
Using a Ninja Air Fryer, these Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs took just about 12 minutes. If you prefer a soft boiled egg, go with 10 minutes. These will be cooked at 300*F in the Air Fryer.
Tips for Making Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs:
It’s best to preheat the air fryer when making Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs for just about 5 minutes, then place the eggs in the air fryer. If you want a soft boiled hard boiled egg, go with 10 minutes, do 12 minutes for hard boiled.
Immediately following the cooking time, place the eggs in ice water or an ice bath for 5 minutes. Once this is up, you can go ahead and peel the eggs.
These can also be made with as many eggs as will fit in your air fryer or your preference. We typically make 6-12 eggs when we make Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs.
Can you fry an egg in the Air Fryer?
This particular recipe is for hard-boiled eggs; however, you can also use this recipe for Air Fried Eggs to make a fried egg in the air fryer.
Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6-12 Eggs Depending on Amount
- Preheat air fryer at 300*F for 5 minutes.
- Place the eggs in the air fryer.
- Air Fry them at 300*F for 10-12 minutes.
- After the cooking time is up, immediately submerge in a bowl of ice water for 5 minutes.
- Then peel.
- Remember all air fryers heat differently, in our Ninja Foodi Air Fryer, 10 minutes yielded soft-boiled eggs, while 12 minutes yielded hard-boiled eggs, watch them closely.