Make these tasty treats, Air Fryer S’mores Crescent Rolls, in just 8 minutes in your Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi!
If you love making Air Fryer Crescent Rolls, then you are going to enjoy these Air Fryer S’mores Crescent Rolls too! These are ready in just 8 minutes and full of chocolate goodness.
This recipe is very similar to Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Crescents but instead of being savory, now we are going to talk about sweet treats!
Tips for Making Air Fryer S’mores Crescent Rolls:
The first thing to do is to use Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, they really are better than any other brand, at least in my opinion. They hold together much better.
To get that even brown crust on all sides, it’s best to carefully flip the rolls halfway through the cooking time. Be careful when doing this.
For this recipe, it’s best to coat the bottom of the air fryer with grapeseed oil spray or use a silicone liner so that it does not stick and is easy to flip over.
The center of the crescents will be full of chocolate chips, marshmallows, and crushed graham crackers.
We like to melt some extra chocolate chips in the microwave and top the chocolate and a little bit of powdered sugar over the top of the crescent rolls right before serving.
Remember when making these to always keep a close eye on the air fryer as they all heat differently.
I make these in a Ninja Air Fryer and 8 minutes is the magic number every single time without preheating at least in my machine.
Can you make traditional S’mores in the Air Fryer?
If you are looking for a traditional S’more, check out this recipe for Air Fryer S’mores, this will be done similar to one over the campfire.
Now it’s time for some Air Fryer S’mores Crescent Rolls!
More Air Fryer Crescent Roll Recipes:
Air Fryer S’mores Crescent Rolls
- 1 Package Crescent Rolls (Pillsbury work the best 8-Count)
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- Powdered Sugar, Optional
- Melted Chocolate, Optional
- Carefully open the crescent rolls and unroll them.
- On the longer side of the crescent roll, add the chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
- Roll each crescent from the long side to the smaller size.
- Coat the air fryer basket with grapeseed oil spray or use a silicone liner, then place the crescent rolls evenly into the basket. This is best done with 4 at a time.
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 360*F for 8 minutes, carefully flip them after 4 minutes. If using the Ninja Foodi, use the air crisp function.
- Remove and serve with dusted powdered sugar and/or melted chocolate.