Make a great dessert with these Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Rolls.
Air Fryer Crescent Rolls are so easy and great to make with a can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls right in the Air Fryer. Now, it’s time to add a little extra to them to make them nice and sweet!
This recipe turns those crescent rolls into a great dessert option!
Tips for Making Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Rolls:
These crescent rolls are coated with melted butter, topped with cinnamon sugar, and then rolled up and placed in the Air Fryer.
In my Ninja Air Fryer, I cook these at 360*F for 8 minutes, BUT it’s VERY important to start checking in on them around 6 minutes because all air fryers heat differently.
There is a wide range of heat that is put off in different air fryers, even the same brand of machine.
They will be nice and brown on the outside and soft on the inside.
These are best served warm and very similar to an Air Fryer Churro, but much easier to make with the crescent rolls are the base.
Do you need to use foil or oil in the air fryer?
For this recipe, I would suggest coating the air fryer basket with a little bit of grapeseed oil spray just so it does not stick.
Foil can be used but is not necessary for this recipe. If you do use foil, just roll up the sides so that the air fryer so that the air will still circulate in the air fryer.
More Air Fryer Crescent Roll Recipes:
Make even more with these Air Fryer Dessert Recipes too!
Did you know you can make Cinnamon Sugar Donuts too? Be sure to try these as well made with Pillsbury Biscuits.
Enjoy this tasty recipe, let me know what is your favorite dessert to make in the air fryer?
Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Rolls
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls (8-Count)
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Cinnamon Sugar
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Unroll the crescent rolls and brush evenly with melted butter.
- Top them with cinnamon sugar.
- Roll up each crescent roll by seperating it and then rolling from the larger end working into the smaller end. This should make 8 crescent rolls.
- Coat the basket of the air fryer with grapeseed oil spray and evenly place each one into the air fryer.
- Brush the tops with additional butter and sprinkle a bit of cinnamon sugar on top.
- Cook at 360*F in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes, check on them at 6 minutes. When done, they will be nicely browned on the outside and soft inside.