In just a few minutes, quickly make some delicious Air Fryer Pork Chops, perfectly tender and juicy!
Making pork chops in the air fryer is beyond easy, if you enjoy these Air Fryer Pork Chops, be sure to check out these Air Fryer Ranch Breaded Pork Chops too.
In this particular recipe, I used thick-cut pork chops, but I have discovered, you can basically use thin or thick and get the same result.
How long do you cook pork chops in the air fryer?
These take about 8 minutes at 360*F to fully cook in the air fryer. The air fryer does not have to be preheated, but if it is not preheated, you may need to add an additional 2-3 minutes to the end of the cooking time.
In this case, I went ahead and preheated it while the pork chops were resting for about 3-5 minutes.
The pork chops need to be at least 145*F to be considered fully cooked.
This recipe uses thick-cut boneless pork chops; however, you can use the same method for bone-in as well. Keep in mind the times may need a little adjusting.
All air fryers do heat differently so it’s best to keep a close eye on it.
What seasoning should you use?
These can be seasoned with any seasoning of your choice. We decided to use seasoned salt and ground pepper, then I used grapeseed oil spray to coat the air fryer before cooking.
I do prefer olive oil cooking spray; however, if you prefer a spray with a higher smoke point, go with grapeseed or avocado.
Can you make Air Fryer Pork Chops in the Ninja Foodi?
This recipe can be made in the Ninja Foodi exactly the same as the Air Fryer, but use the Air Crisp function.
If you prefer another version, check out these Ninja Foodi Pork Chops that use the pressure cooker function.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops Thick Cut
- 1 Tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Cooking Oil Spray of Choice Grapeseed, Avocado, Etc.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, let sit for a few minutes to soak in.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 360*F, while the pork chops are sitting.
- Coat the air fryer with a spray of choice such as grapeseed oil spray.
- Evenly place the pork chops in the air fryer and cook at 360*F for 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pork chops and cook for an additional 4 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 145*F.
- Remember that all air fryers heat differently, so watch them closely to avoid overcooking.
- Serve with sides of choice.
Jessica Stott says
I tried this with average thickness pork chops and it took over 25 minutes to cook to doneness at 360 degrees, and they definitely weren’t crispy. I turned the heat up to 425 for 5 minutes and they finally crisped up a little bit. I’m using an Elite, FWIW. Next time I’ll cook them for 10 minutes at 425 and see how they turn out.