Make this easy, Air Fryer Kielbasa that can be made as a one-dish dinner!
One of my favorite things to make in the Air Fryer lately is Air Fryer Kielbasa, it’s just the perfect flavor and texture.
This particular dish can be made with or without vegetables. I’m going to feature it today paired with potatoes and green beans.
This will all be cooked together as a one-dish dinner. It’s a great one to toss in on a busy weeknight.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Kielbasa:
The first thing that you will want to do is to cut the kielbasa into about 1/4 inch thick slices making little quarter shapes out of them.
Before adding these to the Air Fryer basket, it’s best to coat it with grapeseed oil spray.
If you are going to add vegetables, you would then want to add in the diced potatoes and green beans. We use frozen green beans with this.
As far as seasoning goes, I like to use a No-Salt Added Seasoning since the Kielbasa already has sodium in it, so we typically go with the Original Mrs. Dash.
As mentioned above, Air Fryer Kielbasa can be made without vegetables, if you choose to do so, it can be cooked for 10-12 minutes instead of 20 minutes.
The longer cooking time is primarily to cook the potatoes; however, we have found that if you leave it in longer it gets crisper and makes it even better.
This Kielbasa is completely cooked, so you are primarily just warming it up to serve.
Can you make Air Fryer Kielbasa in a Ninja Foodi?
This tasty dish can be made in a Ninja Foodi. To do so, you would follow the same steps but use the Air Crisp function of the Ninja Foodi.
If you liked this recipe, try it with little smokies too with this Sausage, Potatoes, and Green Beans recipe!
Air Fryer Kielbasa
- 14 oz Kielbasa (1 Package)
- 4 Cups Potatoes, Quartered
- 10 oz Frozen Green Beans
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Seasoning of Choice
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with grapeseed oil spray.
- Slice the kielbasa sausage in about 1/8inch slices.
- Place this in the basket along with the cut potatoes and empty the frozen green beans into the basket.
- Add seasoning of choice, we like to add a no-salt seasoning, then a coat of grapeseed oil spray.
- Cook at 360*F for 20 minutes.
- After about 10 minutes of cooking, stir or mix up the ingredients and then continue cooking. Add an additional 5 minutes if needed to fully cook the potatoes.