Make Air Fryer Baby Potatoes in the air fryer in just about 20 minutes, the perfect easy side dish!
Have I told you how much I love potatoes in the air fryer? We have potatoes in our air fryer at least once a week, maybe more sometimes.
These potatoes pair perfectly with this Garlic Butter Steak.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Baby Potatoes:
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes are going to be coated with just a bit of oil spray and placed right in the air fryer. The best spray to use for these is Grapeseed Oil Spray as it’s a high heat spray.
Remember to use a non-aerosol such as Pompeian.
Once they are coated, you can easily just cook them right up in the air fryer. We like to cook ours for a full 20 minutes to get them nice and crispy; however, it’s best to check on them after 15 minutes.
All air fryers heat differently so in order to be sure yours do not overcook, always check in on them a few minutes early.
How do you easily clean up the air fryer?
I also like to have this Dawn Dish Soap on hand, it’s a sprayer and works great for all the nooks and crannies of the air fryer or Ninja Foodi.
Each of these is a great option to get some easy clean-up for your Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi.
It’s time to enjoy this air fryer potato recipe!
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- 1 Lb Baby Potatoes
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- 1/2 Tsp Rosemary or to Taste
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt or to Taste
- Begin by slicing the baby potatoes in half.
- Coat the air fryer basket with a nice coat of grapeseed oil spray.
- Add the potatoes in evenly and top with the rosemary and garlic salt.
- Cook in the Air Fryer or Air Crisp for 15-20 minutes at 360*F.
- It's best to shake or mix them up about halfway through the cooking time.
- Add additional salt or rosemary to taste when serving.