Make some tasty Easy Air Fryer Donuts with Biscuits in mere minutes!
Are you ready for a great little treat? These Easy Air Fryer Donuts are fabulously made with biscuits. These are actually great for the kids to get involved and help you make too.
They are so simple and easy to customize some of your favorite flavors. We opted for some fun sprinkle coated donuts.
What type of biscuits should you use for Air Fryer Donuts?
It’s best to use flaky biscuits, we used Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits.
Pillsbury Grands really do work the best!
These work perfectly and give that nice, delicious center that you would expect in a donut. Remember though, these are donuts made from biscuits so they will not taste like the deep fried donuts that you pick up out the donut shop in town.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Donuts:
These are easy to make with the prepared biscuits, simply use a small round cookie cutter to cut the center. I actually used a medicine cup that we had never used to make the round center. I saved the dough for donut holes, which my kids loved.
These did not last long!
When making these in the air fryer, I recommend using Coconut Oil Cooking Spray to give them a nice coat of cooking spray when you are preparing them. The basket itself can also be sprayed with cooking spray so they do not stick.
We make these in a Ninja Foodi using the air fryer method for 8 minutes. It allowed them to cook up to a nice, golden brown.
While they are cooking, I whipped up a powdered sugar icing to coat them with and then we picked out some festive sprinkles that just scream summer!
Now, if you are making these in other times of the year, you may want to use different festive sprinkles too.
What do you need for Air Fryer Donuts with Biscuits?
- Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Powdered Sugar
Pair these with Crispy Bacon in the Air Fryer too!
Ready for a treat this morning? It’s time to make these tasty Air Fryer Donuts with Biscuits!
- 1 8-Pack Can of Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Water
- Spray the air fryer basket with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place the biscuits on a cutting board and use a small round cookie cutter to cut the center to form the donut.
- Place 4 donuts in the air fryer basket or as many that will fit.
- Add in the donut holes where they will fit as well.
- Cook at 360 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Carefully remove and let cool.
- Repeat for any remaining donuts.
- While these are cooking, mix together the powdered sugar, vanilla, and water in a small bowl.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Dip each donut and donut hole in the icing and top with sprinkles.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 115mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g