Make dinner in minutes with these Easy Air Fryer Beef Tips!
These Air Fryer Beef Tips make for a great go-to for dinner. Remember these use a marinade, so it’s best to coat them with the marinade a few hours before planning to cook them.
If you use a Ninja Foodi, be sure to also check out these Ninja Foodi Beef Tips, which is another variation of this recipe.
What cut of beef should you use for Air Fryer Beef Tips:
The best cut of beef for the beef tips is the Sirloin Steak, it is boneless and when cooked it is wonderfully tender.
It really does just melt in your mouth and is not tough or hard to chew. That makes it a family favorite too.
The sirloin will need to be cut into chunks as well for this recipe, it’s small pieces of steak.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Beef Tips:
After testing this recipe, we found that it was best to stick to 8-10 minutes of cooking time, but this will depend on your desired level of doneness.
When cooking these with a little bit of pink in the middle it makes them much more tender, if you go completely well done then they are going to be harder to chew and not nearly as tender.
Remember that the marinade is what gives these beef tips all their flavor, so without it, they will be plain and not seasoned.
This meal pairs well with Air Fryer Broccoli, then you can add rice or noodles along with it or leave that out.
Remember that when making this for the first time it’s important to keep a close eye on the steak as all air fryers tend to heat differently.
We made this recipe using a Ninja Air Fryer.
Time to enjoy this tasty meal!
Air Fryer Beef Tips
- 2 Tbsp Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Gluten-Free Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Grated Peeled Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Crushed
- 1 Lb Beef Sirloin Steak Boneless, Cut into Chunks
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Begin by combining the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour this into a large Ziploc Bag.
- Add in the cut sirloin steak.
- Shake the bag up and coat the sirloin steak.
- Let this sit in the fridge for 2 hours, it’s best to place the bag inside another pan in case of leaks.
- Once it is fully marinated, coat the bottom of the basket of the air fryer with grapeseed oil spray.
- Evenly place the beef in the air fryer.
- Cook at 390*F for 8-10 minutes until your desired doneness.
- Serve with sides of your choice such as broccoli or noodles.