Make DELICIOUS Air Fried Oreos that are also simple to make gluten-free too!
Have you ever had Fried Oreos? If you haven’t, you are sure missing out! They are just unbelievably delicious. My husband was a skeptic at first, but I’ve won him over.
The best thing is that you can make these in the air fryer without any deep-frying!
How do you make Gluten-Free Air Fried Oreos?
First, instead of Oreos, use gluten-free chocolate cream-filled cookies. We usually will use the Glutino or Great Value brand.
The next thing you will want to do is use a gluten-free pancake mix, we use this gluten-free homemade pancake mix. I used this mix for the Air Fried Oreos in these pictures too.
It’s the perfect amount!
Tips for Making Air Fried Oreos:
First, for the air fryer, it’s best to either use parchment paper, cut to fit the air fryer or you can spray it with a coconut spray.
When dipping the Oreos in the batter, be sure to fully coat the oreo. It will take some hands-on work to get them fully coated and it can get a little messy but the result is delicious.
Once the Oreos are cooked, it’s best to coat them all with a little sprinkle of powdered sugar.
Another tip, if you want to make them festive for the holidays, just add a little food coloring of your choice to the pancake mix. They can easily be made red or green!
This recipe makes a dozen Air Fried Oreos, and I guarantee they will disappear before your eyes!
Can you make Air Fried Oreos in a Ninja Foodi?
These can be made as Ninja Foodi Air Fried Oreos, using the Air Crisp function on the Ninja Foodi. These will be made the exact same way in the Ninja Foodi as you would do with the Air Fryer.
If you like these, you’ll enjoy these Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies too!
Gluten-Free Air Fried Oreos
- 12 Gluten-Free Chocolate Cream Cookies or 12 Regular Oreos
- 1 Cup Pancake Mix See Linked Mix, it makes the perfect amount.
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Add parchment to fit your air fryer if preferred.
- Add 1 cup of pancake mix, if using the linked pancake mix it will make exactly 1 cup.
- Whisk milk and water into the mix.
- Dip each oreo or gluten-free cookie into the mix and place in the air fryer on parchment paper or greased air fryer basket.
- Be sure to fully coat the cookie, may need to use your fingers to work the batter around it.
- Cook in the air fryer for 6 minutes at 360*F.
- It's best to check on these at 2-3 minutes to see if you need to turn them, we did not have to. All air fryers heat differently as well, so watch closely to be sure not to overcook, they should get a golden brown on the outside.