Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make the best easy Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies, these can be made gluten-free too!
If you love cookies then you will certainly enjoy these Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you prefer the oven-baked cookies, try these Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Why would you want to make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies?
If you prefer to ALWAYS have freshly baked cookies, then this is the BEST method for you to use. The cookie dough can be made in advance and stored in the fridge, each time you get a craving for cookies, you can cook about 5 at a time in the air fryer.
That way you always have freshly baked cookies any time you want!
I actually love to make them this way because that means I won’t just eat the entire batch of cookies immediately, spread them out over time and surprise the kids with some freshly baked cookies that didn’t take me much time to make too.
How do you make Gluten-Free Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Always be sure all ingredients you use are gluten-free as many brands can vary, but the main swap you will need is with the flour.
Do a simple swap of 1:1 all-purpose flour, using gluten-free all-purpose flour. We use Better Batter but any 1:1 flour will do.
That’s the only swap you will need.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies:
These are very simple, as I mentioned if you were to do the whole batch at once, it would likely be easier to use the oven as this will only make about 5 at a time.
If you are only wanting a few though for just you or just enough for 1-2 cookies for your family, then this is the perfect way to cook them.
Store the dough in an airtight container in the fridge and use the dough as needed scooping or cutting off just enough to make about 5 cookies.
It’s also best to use parchment paper in the air fryer to cook these, it can easily be cut to fit your air fryer or you can find many choices for air fryer parchment paper on Amazon.
If you enjoy this, be sure to check out Air Fryer Apple Pies!
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten-Free or Regular All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, beat until well combined.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cut a sheet parchment paper to fit your air fryer basket.
- Scoop cookie dough and place on top of parchment leaving space on both sides.
- Cook in the air fryer at 300*F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the basket and let sit 3-4 minutes before removing it.
- Repeat for additional cookies and store in an airtight container.
If making these cookies the best option is - store the cookie dough in the fridge and make 5 cookies at a time to enjoy freshly baked warm cookies instead of making the whole batch at one time.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 93mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g