Use garden fresh radishes to make these easy air fryer radishes in less than 20 minutes!
Are you a fan of radishes? This is one of those vegetables that you either love or hate. They have an acquired taste, but you can easily roast them to perfection in the Air Fryer!
This recipe is adapted from these Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables.
What flavor does a radish have?
Radishes are described as a peppery, pungent flavor.
They are described as similar to eating raw garlic or onion with a pepper-like taste.
When radishes are cooked it actually makes them a little less potent and more enjoyable. In this case, it’s easy to cook them and pair them alongside your favorite steak using the air fryer or Ninja Foodi.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Radishes:
Radishes are best cut into quarters for this recipe and then placed in the air fryer basket. We like to coat ours with Grapeseed Oil Spray before placing them into the basket.
Once in the basket, you can add Garlic Salt and even some additional pepper if you prefer to the radishes along with another coat of oil spray.
The grapeseed oil spray has a higher smoke point than olive oil, but I have used both without issue. The light oil will give them that crispy outer texture.
After this, just cook them at 390°F for 16-18 minutes. These took right at 18 minutes in the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer; however, all machines heat differently so it’s always important to keep a close eye on them.
Remember that these were cooked in a cold air fryer that was not preheated. If you are preheating your air fryer, I would highly suggest checking on the radishes after 13 minutes.
Once your radishes are cooked, they are easy to serve with a sprinkle of parsley if you prefer. We like to pair ours with a protein, but they can also be served topped with salad too.
Enjoy these Air Fryer Radishes!
Air Fryer Radishes
- 1 Lb Radishes
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Wash and clean the radishes, then cut them into quarters.
- Coat the basket of the air fryer with grapeseed oil spray.
- Evenly place the radishes into the basket.
- Coat the radishes with grapeseed oil spray and garlic salt. If you prefer additional seasonings, use additional as preferred such as ground pepper.
- Cook at 390°F for 16-18 minutes, shake the basket, or turn the radishes with a spoon about halfway through the cooking time. Remember to watch closely as all air fryers heat differently.
- Carefully remove and serve.