Make the perfect home-cooked comfort meal with this Air Fryer Mini Meatloaf, it can be made in the Ninja Foodi or Ninja Speedi too!
A great recipe for the air fryer and dinner can be done with this Air Fryer Mini Meatloaf.
If you follow the Air Fryer Meatloaf recipe, you would simply divide the meat into 4 loaves instead of creating 1 loaf.
Today, I’m going to focus on making these Air Fryer Mini Meatloaves with barbecue sauce, which happens to be a great little quick and easy go-to comfort meal!
Why should you make Air Fryer Mini Meatloaf?
This recipe is a great option to easily serve 4, each person gets their own small version of meatloaf without having to cut through a whole loaf.
That makes it wonderful for tracking serving size, it’s also great to do if you plan to freeze or save a meal for later.
This particular recipe will use breadcrumbs or gluten-free breadcrumbs to add texture to the beef along with a few seasonings from your pantry!
How long do you cook Air Fryer Mini Meatloaf?
The meatloaf will cook at 350 degrees F for 11-13 minutes.
It’s always best to check the meatloaf with a meat thermometer being sure that it reaches an internal temperature of at least 160 degrees F.
Can you make these in a Ninja Foodi?
This recipe can be made in an Air Fryer, Ninja Foodi, or Ninja Speedi.
As long as the machine has an Air Fryer function, then you can do it! If you are using a Ninja product, it would be made with the function “Air Crisp” on the Ninja.
Air Fryer Mini Meatloaf
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tsp Italian Seasonings
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Breadcrumbs or Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/2 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat Air Fryer to 350*F for 3-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix the ground beef, seasonings, onion powder, salt, ground pepper, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire Sauce, mustard, ketchup, and egg. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Divide meat into 4 equal parts.
- Shape them into small ovals.
- Place them in the air fryer leaving space around each one for air to circulate.
- Air Fry at 350*F for 11-13 minutes.
- Pour about 2 Tbsp of Barbecue Sauce on top of each mini meatloaf, then air fry for an additional 3 minutes. This will allow it to caramelize on top and soak into the meatloaf.
- The internal temperature should be at least 160*F before serving.