Make the BEST Gluten-Free Air Fryer Meatloaf, it’s ready to eat in 25 minutes and topped with a tangy sauce!
We absolutely love to make meatloaf and it’s SO EASY and fast in the Air Fryer! If you have a Ninja Foodi, be sure to check out this One-Pot Ninja Foodi Meatloaf and Potatoes.
This particular recipe for Air Fryer Meatloaf uses the same meatloaf as the Ninja Foodi Recipe, BUT it uses the air fryer instead.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Meatloaf:
It’s best to use aluminum foil to wrap the meatloaf in when putting it in the air fryer. This keeps the oils from dripping all over the place, but the leaner the meat…the better!
I just wrapped our meatloaf with it and left the top open so the air still circulates. In this particular meatloaf, the flavor comes from the sauce. The sauce is full of tangy flavor and that’s where this meatloaf gets its flavor.
That’s important to note because there isn’t a lot of salt in this meatloaf because of the sauce.
How do you make this a Gluten-Free Air Fryer Meatloaf?
This meatloaf uses oats instead of breadcrumbs or crackers, so it’s easy to make gluten-free with gluten-free oats. That’s the only swap that you will need to make for this recipe.
What do you need for this recipe?
- Ground Beef
- Old Fashioned Oats (Gluten-Free or Regular)
- Evaporated Milk
- Chopped Onion
- Garlic Salt
- Brown Sugar
- Liquid Smoke
- Garlic Powder
Mostly you will be using pantry style ingredients to make this meatloaf. If you aren’t a seasoned cook, this is going to be such an easy meal to really impress your family with because it’s so simple and no oven needed!
We like to pair ours with some homemade mashed potatoes and corn too. It’s a great comfort meal.
Remember, don’t forget the sauce!
Air Fryer Meatloaf (Gluten-Free)
- 2 Lbs Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 2 Cups Old-Fashioned Oats Regular or Gluten-Free
- 1/2 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- In a large bowl, combine all the meatloaf ingredients.
- Spray a sheet of foil with olive oil cooking spray and then form the meatloaf and place it on the foil.
- Roll it up a bit on the sides so that it's still open but that air can still circulate in the air fryer.
- Place in the air fryer.
- Cook at 390*F in the air fryer for 20 minutes.
- While it's cooking in a small saucepan, add all sauce ingredients and whisk until combined on medium-low heat. This should only take 1-2 minutes.
- At 20 minutes, carefully open the air fryer and coat the meatloaf with the sauce using a brush.
- Cook for an additional 2-5 minutes until the meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 165*F or more.
- Carefully remove and serve.