Make a great snack or side dish with these easy Air Fryer Carrot Chips, which can be made in the Ninja Foodi too!
If you are looking for some easy roasted carrots, check out these Air Fryer Carrots. This recipe today will focus on them more as a snack option, perfect for kids and adults.
These carrot chips are seasoned with a bit of oil and a little bit of garlic and salt, a perfect little snack that has low calories!
What type of carrots should you use?
The easiest option is to buy the bag of carrot chips at your local store, it would be in the produce section with the bagged carrots. These are already cut into a carrot chip, so it’s easy to prep.
If you choose to cut them yourself, then you would want to wash and peel the carrot and then use a slicer to cut them. My go-to for doing the crinkle cut with vegetables is this Handheld Crinkle Cutter, it’s easy and perfect for cutting all sorts of vegetables.
What type of oil should you use for Air Fryer Carrot Chips?
Choosing the oil for the Air Fryer can be a little tricky but you can successfully use Grapeseed Oil for this recipe.
Olive Oil will also work; however, it does not have as high of a smoke point, which is why I typically recommend Grapeseed Oil.
Can you make these Ninja Foodi Carrot Chips?
These can be made in your Ninja Foodi the same way as you would in the Air Fryer. That is how these were made for this recipe as well, you would use the basket of the Ninja Foodi and the Air Crisp function to make these.
All the instructions would remain the same and you will end up with a tasty carrot chip!
Now it’s time for a good snack!
Air Fryer Carrot Chips
- 2 Cups Carrot Chips (Bought raw from the store, or you can cut your own 1/4in thick.)
- 2 Tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Place the carrot chips into a mixing bowl and coat them with oil, garlic powder, and salt. Mix them well.
- Place the carrot chips into the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Place the Ninja Foodi or Air Fryer function in Air Fryer and set to temperature to 370*F.
- Air Fry for 5 minutes, carefully flip and cook an additional 5-7 minutes until nicely roasted.
- Serve and Enjoy!