These Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers will soon become a go-to party recipe because they are so simple to make in just 15 minutes!
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers can be made using the Air Crisp function of the Ninja Foodi but they can also be made in an air fryer too.
These Jalapeño Poppers must be added to your list of air fryer game day recipes because they are not only simple to make but also a crowd-pleaser.
How do you make Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers?
These Jalapeño Poppers have a great flavor and texture because they are bacon-wrapped too. These can be made in any air fryer using the basket that comes with it.
A few things to keep in mind at this point is that you will need the air fryer basket to make this recipe.
I also recommend using gloves as you slice the peppers in half, the heat from the peppers can cause burns on your hands if you aren’t careful. It will vary based on how hot the peppers are but sometimes they can put off a lot of heat.
Trust me…I’ve learned by doing.
Be sure to check out the full tutorial on YouTube with this video of Ninja Foodi Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers.
Once the peppers are slice, you will want to fill them with the cream cheese and garlic salt mixture along with a little sausage or little smokies and then wrap them with bacon.
It’s best to start wrapping the bacon on the bottom so that it starts and finishes on the bottom. Then, when you place it in the air fryer or air crisp basket, you will not need to use any toothpicks.
How long do you cook Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers in the air fryer?
We always cook these on 375 degrees for 15 minutes with thick-cut bacon. I do suggest checking on them halfway through the cooking time to be sure they are cooking nicely and do not overcook.
If you are using thin-cut bacon, I would cook them for 10 minutes and then check to see if you need the additional 5 minutes.
Can you use aluminum foil in the air fryer?
Yes, you can use foil which helps avoid the mess afterward especially with bacon. I was informed of these great perforated sheets too that are available on Amazon. These should fit the air fryer nicely too!
Find more related products in my Amazon Store!
By making these in the air fryer or Ninja Foodi, they will come out as nice crispy Jalapeño Poppers, perfect for parties and gatherings!
- 5 Jalapeño Peppers, Halved to make 10
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 10 Slices of Thick Cut Bacon
- 10 Little Sausages
- Start by halving the peppers if not already, be sure to wear gloves while making these as they can make your hands burn depending on the heat of the peppers.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and garlic salt.
- Take half the pepper and add a bit of cream cheese to it.
- Add one sausage on top of the cream cheese.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around the pepper and sausage, be sure the start of the bacon is on the bottom and then finish it on the bottom so that when it sits in the air fryer basket, it does not come undone.
- Place each one in the air fryer basket.
- Cook 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Check-in on them at 10 minutes, add an additional 5 minutes if needed.
- Thick cut bacon usually takes 15 minutes; however, thin cut takes about 10 minutes.
- Once done, remove and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 148Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 449mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g