Easy Air Fryer Turkey Legs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Easy Air Fryer Turkey Legs are so delicious and perfect to make in the air fryer!
Something about the fall, I suppose it’s the fair makes me immediately think of Turkey Legs. I LOVE Turkey Legs…but I HATE going to the fair. That means I can do them at home with air fryer turkey legs.
Now, if it was a small little country fair, I could handle that. I just can’t handle so many people all in one little place, so I’ll pass. Good thing though, I can make them at home with these Easy Air Fryer Turkey Legs!
These turkey legs are a perfect choice and they are so easy to make in your air fryer.
How do you make Air Fryer Turkey Legs?
All you need is the turkey legs and a little olive oil spray, you do not have to put anything else on them because they will be nice and juicy without additional seasoning.
If you prefer though, you can add any seasonings that you like. We like to add barbecue sauce after they cook in a variety of different flavors. They give it a nice smoked taste too.
To make these, be sure to get the Turkey Drumsticks. I actually have never had luck finding them at Walmart, I tend to find them at our local grocery store made by Butterball. They come in packs of 3, and for the air fryer, it works best if you cook them 2 at a time.
Cooking the Turkey Legs
Generally, these only take 20 minutes at 390 degrees. It’s best to use a quick read thermometer to be sure that they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
It’s also best to let them rest for about 10 minutes before serving, this just helps the juices soak back into the turkey legs. It makes them nice and juicy when you bite into them.
These pair nicely with an air fried blooming onion too…just knock that fair food out of the park!
- 1 Package of Turkey Drumsticks (Typically this is a package of 3)
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Barbecue Sauce
- Place the turkey legs in the basket of the air fryer, fitting them as needed depending on your air fryer size.
- Spray with a coat of olive oil spray.
- Cook them at 390 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Carefully turn them over and coat with an additional coat of olive oil spray.
- Cooking them for 10 more minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees or more.
- Remove and let them rest for 10 minutes. At this point, you can add some sauce and wrap them in tin foil. Then, let them rest.
All air fryers will heat differently, be sure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 219mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 26g