Make easy, tasty Air Fryer Croutons in minutes in your Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi!
We love a good serving of croutons topped over a tasty Caesar Salad, do you? The best part now is you can easily make your own air fryer croutons in mere minutes in your air fryer or your Ninja Foodi.
The ones I’m featuring today are Garlic Herb Croutons using Italian Seasoning.
What type of bread should you use for Air Fryer Croutons?
Croutons work the best with nice, crusty bread. It’s also even better if it’s been sitting for a day or two so that it’s a little bit harder than fresh bread.
In this case, I went with French Bread, but Sourdough is also a good option too.
Once you have your bread ready, you will simply use a bread knife and cut it into chunks the size you would like for your croutons.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Croutons:
For this batch of Air Fryer Croutons, I am using Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil paired with my Homemade Italian Seasoning.
Once the bread is lightly tossed in this mixture, all you need to do is cook them up in the Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi.
If you are using the Ninja Foodi, use the Air Crisp function.
These are very easy to make in just a few minutes.
Remember though that all machines tend to heat differently, so if you are on your first batch watch them closely. They need to be nice and toasted but not burnt.
They are actually wonderful added to tomato soup, salad, or chili too.
If you enjoy these, you will also love these Air Fryer Pizza Dippers.
Air Fryer Croutons
- 1 Loaf French Bread or Crusty Bread
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- Start by slicing the french bread loaf into chunks, this would be whatever size that you prefer the croutons to be.
- Place them in a large bowl.
- Top with olive oil, Italian Seasoning, and Garlic Salt, mix them up well to fully coat.
- Line the basket of the Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi with parchment paper or a silicone liner, or you can spray the basket with grapeseed oil spray.
- Place the croutons in an even layer in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook at 390*F for 6 minutes or until nice and crispy. Repeat for additional batches.