Get ready for a great meal with these Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls, the perfect go-to for lunch!
Did you know you can do a lot of things with Crescent Rolls? It’s true, SO MANY RECIPES can easily be made in 8 minutes with crescents rolls, check out these Air Fryer Crescent Roll Recipes!
Today, I’m going to focus on these Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls, these are simple to make in 8 minutes, perfect for lunch on a busy day or with friends over maybe swimming or playing outside.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls:
The first thing to do is to use Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, they really are better than any other brand, at least in my opinion. They hold together much better.
Next, you will want to use small slices of ham. I was able to find breakfast ham slices at Aldi, they were perfectly cut to the size of a breakfast biscuit, these were awesome for this recipe.
If you do not have these, just use a slice of ham.
I also decided to use cheese cubes, they melted well and were easy to add to the crescent roll before rolling it up.
Once they are rolled up, each one is topped with melted butter and poppyseeds.
These are then cooked in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes and done!
How do you keep crescent rolls from getting doughy in the Air Fryer?
I’ve made these so many times in the air fryer and have found that you can easily turn them over after 4 minutes and they will cook perfectly on all sides.
My family does not mind the bottom being softer and the top crispy, but if you want it even on all sides, flip them over.
For this recipe, it’s best to coat the bottom of the air fryer with grapeseed oil spray or use a silicone liner so that it does not stick and is easy to flip over.
Ready for a bite? Let’s eat!
Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 1 Package Crescent Rolls (Pillsbury work the best 8-Count)
- 8 Slices Ham (Use Small Slices)
- 1 Package Cubed Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Tsp Poppyseeds
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Carefully open the crescent rolls and unroll them.
- On the longer side of the crescent roll, add the ham and cheese. This is best with 1 small slice of ham and 2 cubes of cheese.
- Roll each crescent from the long side to the smaller size.
- Coat the air fryer basket with grapeseed oil spray or use a silicone liner, then place the crescent rolls evenly into the basket. This is best done with 4 at a time.
- Combine the melted butter and poppyseed, then brush the tops of the crescent rolls before cooking with the mixture.
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 360*F for 8 minutes, carefully flip them after 4 minutes. If using the Ninja Foodi, use the air crisp function.
- Remove and serve with mustard or your favorite sandwich toppings.