Make these EASY and delicious Air Fryer Everything Bagels, ready in less than 10 minutes!
These Air Fryer Everything Bagels are possibly the EASIEST bagel that you will ever make. They really only use 2 main ingredients.
They use Greek Vanilla Yogurt and Self-Rising Flour. That’s it!
The dough comes together quickly and soon you will have some tasty homemade bagels ready to serve.
Can these be made gluten-free?
These can be made gluten-free; however, you absolutely have to use gluten-free self-rising flour. Regular baking flour will not work the same way.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Everything Bagels:
These bagels come together very quickly.
When forming the bagel, it’s best to take a bit of dough and then roll it just like you would if you were making a snake with playdough.
Once you have a long piece of dough simply connect it together to form a circle with a hole in the middle. These can be set aside until you have all of them rolled and ready to go.
Use a silicone liner for the air fryer or air fryer parchment paper and place each bagel in the basket of the air fryer. I like to give these about an inch of space on all sides, normally I can easily fit 4 in my air fryer.
This will vary based on the size of your air fryer.
Once you have them ready, I combine my egg with seasoning and brush it onto the dough of the bagel before cooking them.
This can also by done by brushing the egg on and then adding seasoning to taste so that you get a more even spread of seasoning. It is totally up to you.
Once you have your bagels ready, simply cook them in the air fryer. The timing will depend greatly on your air fryer.
I made these in a Ninja Air Fryer at 360*F for 6 minutes, this worked very well. This was also not pre-heated.
These Air Fryer Everything Bagels pair wonderfully with Air Fryer Sausage Patties.
Air Fryer Everything Bagels
- 1 Cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1 Cup Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour and greek yogurt. Be sure you are using Self-Rising Flour.
- Once this is mixed on a baking sheet or cutting board take a small section of the dough and roll them out. The easiest way to form the bagels is to roll the dough like you would a snake with playdough, then connect the ends together to form a round circle with a hole in the middle.
- Use a silicone liner or parchment paper liner to put in the basket of the air fryer. Carefully place the bagels in the air fryer to fit, most air fryers will fit 4.
- Add the egg to a bowl and whisk it up with the seasoning.
- Use a brush and lightly brush on each bagel.
- Cook in the air fryer at 360*F for 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes in the air fryer, then move to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Complete these steps for all remaining bagels.