Make the easiest Air Fryer Egg Rolls in your favorite air fryer or the Ninja Foodi!
If you love this Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice, you will really enjoy these Air Fryer Egg Rolls too. They pair wonderfully together for a delicious dinner.
I have found that making egg rolls in the air fryer is so simple using this recipe for Ninja Foodi Egg Roll in a Bowl, only this time we are going to actually wrap that delicious dish inside an egg roll.
What type of egg roll wraps should you use?
If you are looking to make these gluten-free, try these gluten-free egg roll wrappers.
In the case of these Air Fryer Egg Rolls, I simply used the store-bought wrappers that you can pick up typically in the produce section of the grocery store.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Egg Rolls:
The filling for these can be made with anything you prefer, in this case, I used a bagged coleslaw along with soy sauce to make the filling. I also added some cooked, ground pork sausage to it as well.
Once the filling is made, simply add it to the egg roll wrap and then wrap it up per the instructions for that particular egg roll wrap that you are using.
If you have a Ninja Foodi, the filling for the egg rolls can be done in the pot of the Ninja Foodi, then you can go ahead and fill up the egg rolls and place them in the basket of the Ninja Foodi to get ready to air fry them.
If you are using a traditional air fryer, go ahead and make the filling on the stovetop in a skillet. Once it’s done, fill the egg rolls and transfer them to the air fryer.
It is best to use a cooking oil spray to coat the egg rolls in order to get that nice, crispy golden brown outside. This can be done with grapeseed cooking oil spray or the oil spray of your choice.
Now, are you ready to enjoy some Air Fryer Egg Rolls?
- 1 Package of Egg Roll Wraps
- 1 Pound Ground Pork
- 1 Package Coleslaw
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- Begin by full cooking the pork either in the pot of the Ninja Foodi using the saute function or the stovetop in a skillet.
- Drain and return to the pot.
- Add in the coleslaw and soy sauce.
- Let this saute until fully cooked down.
- Once done, add a portion of the mixture to each egg roll wrap and then wrap it up per the package instructions.
- Add them to the basket of the air fryer or Ninja Foodi.
- This may need to be done in batches, ours fit 4-5 egg rolls at a time.
- Coat the egg rolls with the cooking oil spray of your choice.
- Cook at 390*F for 10 Minutes or until nice and browned.
- Remember all air fryers heat differently, so keep a close eye on them as an additional minute may be needed.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 167Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 258mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 11g